That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rhubarb&Custard

The awkward moment when you're travelling along the road, on the way to some town, when a dead dragon falls from the sky right at your feet, so you just sit on your horse blinking whilst you absorb it's soul thinking "what? :confused:"

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
That awkward moment in Sovengaurd when Rikke sings your praises even though you're the one who killed her.

Wildroses

That awkward moment when Sergius walks past Onmund practising his destruction spells in the Hall of the Elements and cries: "Help I'm being attacked!" while Onmund yells: "Help! Someone's being attacked!", and then they just both keep walking and practising like nothing ever happened, presumably realising they just make complete fools of themselves.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
That awkward moment when you're carrying too much to be able to run, and an ancient dragon picks that time to set your ass on fire....

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
That awkward moment when you've just killed a dragon on top of a cliff that drops thousands of feet down into a river. It dies, you suck out it's soul, and triumphantly prepare to loot that scaly bastard, who promptly slides off the cliff, and you stupidly running after yelling " Come back damn you, I need to loot!"

Rhubarb&Custard

That awkward moment when you've just killed a dragon on top of a cliff that drops thousands of feet down into a river. It dies, you suck out it's soul, and triumphantly prepare to loot that scaly bastard, who promptly slides off the cliff, and you stupidly running after yelling " Come back damn you, I need to loot!"
Loot before soul sucking! No worries then. ;D

Wildroses

I can't stop you taking my soul, but I can at least stop you taking my bones and scales. You're not going to wear me!:bluedragon:

Siil

Breathe...
That awkward moment when you've been doing battle with a dragon for hours (in-game), then, when the scaly monstrosity is on its last legs, a bear seems to materialize out of the Eastmarch springs and steals your glory by dealing the final blow.

Bad-People

Then with it's dying breath it flies over a mountain so you have to track it for three miles to get its soul and bones.

Rhubarb&Custard

The awkward moment when you run out of room on all four of your bookshelves in Vlindrel Hall, and still have lots of books you want to display. :sadface:

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
That awkward moment when Serana turns down your marriage proposal after you were sure she would accept... then you commit suicide while she watches.

Wildroses

That awkward moment when you are listening to the orc librarian's lecture, then bloody Sergius walks in front of Onmund practicing his flame spell (again), and it so upsets the orc he won't finish the lecture you'd never heard before.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
That awkward moment when you keep associating General Tullius with Doc Mitchell from New Vegas (they're played by the same voice actor).

Andre2807

That awkward moment when you realize that Mudcrabs are better at sneaking than you are.

That awkward moment when you get a Skeever in the face while sneaking around.

Willow

That awkward moment when your housecarl sits in a chair and watches your entire wedding night...
8SyvQ.jpg

tonj

Master of Distraction
Those awkward moments when:
A) My wife or steward catch me pickpocketing them
B) I discover my wife has equipped a Dawnguard axe
C) I lodge myself between a barrel and a wall trying to get a better view of shelf contents to steal.
D) Elrindir of the Drunken Huntsman greets me with a scowl and calls me "miserable wretch" then 2 seconds later is all smiles and flattery.
E) I go to draw my bow and end up punching and innocent bystander.
F) I accidentally tell a kid I could adopt them and have to tell them "maybe some other time" instead.
G) My steward says "You lost?" every time I come home.
H) Rather then storing something in a container I end up taking everything, usually 350+ books or 2k pounds of alchemy ingredients.
I) After a few in game months I realize I never looted Volendrung since I was too busy stealing the orcish armor I had just placed to notice it materialize.

tonj

Master of Distraction
That awkward moment when you keep associating General Tullius with Doc Mitchell from New Vegas (they're played by the same voice actor).

I always picture Colonel Tigh from Battlestar Galactica lol

Bad-People

That Awkward moment when after finding the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller missing you fast-travel to Whiterun to drop off some loot before walking to Riverwood to meet Delphine, and along the way you find your horse walking down the road. You continue past you horse and go on to meet with Delphine, then proceed to travel with her to Kynesgrove and along the way you find you horse in !EASTMARCH! fighting a frostbite spider.

Why can’t they just stay where you put them!?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts