That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raggmopp

That awkward moment when in the "spouse shop" as I so dearly like to call it, I find for sale the ring. The Bond Of Matrimony! How could you Jordis? You can't just sell your weddingring! Our wedding ring, you glitchhag you!

Neriad13

Premium Member
That awkward moment when in the "spouse shop" as I so dearly like to call it, I find for sale the ring. The Bond Of Matrimony! How could you Jordis? You can't just sell your weddingring! Our wedding ring, you glitchhag you!

I might be wrong about this, but I think that spouses will also sell you (or anyone else :eek:) the clothes right off their backs. :D

Moonwort

Dude. Awkward.

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
...when you are PRETTY SURE your horse can survive that ten-foot drop, but the beast dies anyway.

silsaarke01

That awkward moment when you use Whirlwind Sprint off a cliff and you realize you wanted Ethereal Shout...

...or when you don't realize that Deathlord has an Ebony Bow and you only have about 80 hitpoints left...

Bira96

That awkward moment when you try to shoot the emperor with an arrow, miss by two miles, and he dies anyway...

mastodonOoO

That awkward moment when u go through a whole cave of falmers and are pissed your follower didnt help....until u realize you left your follower at the temple of dibella when trying to steal the statue.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
That awkward moment when you're adventuring through Skyrim with real purpose and conviction, then you see a Lunar Moth and forget that you are trying to take over Solitude and claim the throne for Ulfric. :sadface:

Twiffle

That moment when a Dragon lands and you go to Fus do rah him but its still on whirlwind sprint and pow, you dissapear up its arse, ,and perform the ultimate sneak attack. surprise for both i think, .. .. :cool:

Willow

That awkward moment when you tell your Skyrim child you have a present for them and then realize you don't actually have anything in your inventory to give them...

Saozig

Hippy
When you realize that, despite how pissed off people in Skyrim act when they catch you pickpocketing them, they never seem to actually miss what you pickpocket off of them.

When you run around Skyrim with 300000+ gold in your pockets and the jarls don't seem to have enough money to even replace those ratty, wind-torn banners.

When you leave your hireling to fend off a dragon on her own because Ooo, blue mountain flowers!

When you're running in circles around a cave so to cast a healing spell and then return to letting the bear/troll/sabrecat bash you so to increase your Block/Armor skills and you realize this is one very sad way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

When you're sneaking up on a lone giant in the hills just east of Whitewatch Tower and that bleeping fugitive runs up to you to dump his stoopid stolen knicknack on you, alerting the giant to your presence and you can't defend yourself from the giant's stomping and clubbing because that bleeping fugitive has you stuck in his bleeping dialogue menu.

Willow

That awkward moment when you give random items in your inventory to your follower to carry and they insist on wearing them even if they look ridiculous... (Forsworn headdress for example)

The awkward moment when a bystander gets in the way of a brawl and is hit. :/

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
That awkward moment when you accidentally attack someone who can't die and you have to run away.

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
That awkward moment when you go on a character after a long time, try to get married but realise you're already married.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you have a Skyrim-playing friend who typically pays very little attention to TES lore. She had no idea that the Foresworn were Bretons and only figured out yesterday that you can dual-wield Destruction spells. And yet, somehow, against all odds, despite never having played any other TES games, she still knows who Martin Septim is. o.0

Twiffle

That awkward moment when you've just annihilated a dragon, only to be pursued by guards for accidentally killing a frickin' chicken in the process.

the DB, TG, Companions and a coven of Vampires cant get a guard to attack you, , but bruise a chicken, , well thats another story, , , i hate chickens, i have died so many times due to those awkward chicken slaying moments, , , :cool:

mastodonOoO

An awkward moment when you walk into whiterun. Thinking your all bada** and untouchable.....until a kid screams out ''why dont u have any clothes on?!'' Then u remember u sold them......for skooma and some ale

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts