That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kaine777999

That awkward moment when you are trying to get on your horse whilst over-encumbered and it starts to walk away....

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
When you see a Draugr out in the open and not in their tombs, and spiders feeding on them

GayGoblin

I'm the One who Stole Your Sweetroll
When you are vomited on by crazy people 0_o... what the heck, Peryite...? What. The. Heck?

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're typing a post on the Skyrim Forums when your mother pops in, asking what you're "typing so furiously about." Repeatedly, you answer "Stuff.", knowing that it probably isn't possible to explain this to her. She keeps on about it and finally, you relent, answering "Advice on mods.", to be met with an entirely blank stare. You wave your arms exasperatedly, saying "See?!" Then both of you burst out laughing.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you spy what looks like a hostile warrior up ahead and as you're low on potions and ultra-paranoid about being accosted on the road, you decide to take a long-distance crossbow shot, intending to take out the possible threat before he attacks you. You kill him with two bolts and as he falls not far from your feet, you realize that he was an entirely benign Imperial Guard. You then tuck your crossbow away, whistle nervously and calmly walk right by his oblivious charge.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
The first time you enter a town as a khajiit character and no one attacks or asks you to leave. And then you ask yourself, 'Why am I special? Why can't the other khajiit come in?'.

Kaleia

...you're running frantically from an assassin, an ice wraith and a pack of spiders who are chasing you and find yourself diving behind Cicero for protection.

If you're in the Brotherhood, why is an assassin chasing you?

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
The awkward moment when you become trapped in the abandoned house and look at the vigilant of stendar and say, "Well I guess I have no choice."

KC95

...when you go to the Whiterun stables to fetch Shadowmere and notice there is a set of conjoined Louis Letrush triplets standing about. One that is waist deep into the ground.

Neriad13

Premium Member
If you're in the Brotherhood, why is an assassin chasing you?

I'm actually not in the Brotherhood - it's possible to meet Cicero before that questline even starts, stranded on the road between Whiterun and Dawnstar with his mother in tow. There's a pretty funny quest too. I figured, since he's an essential character, that he'd be a pretty good, if somewhat unnerving guy to hide behind. :oops:

azali100

That awkward moment when a guard says "you're like me eh? Don't fancy those clunky two handed weapons". But me and the guard are both carrying warhammers. Mother of god...

Seriously I can't be the only one who had this happen can I?

Neriad13

Premium Member
That awkward moment when a guard says "you're like me eh? Don't fancy those clunky two handed weapons". But me and the guard are both carrying warhammers. Mother of god...

Seriously I can't be the only one who had this happen can I?

Nope. Not in the least. At least I wasn't carrying a warhammer at the time though.

Neriad13 said:
And then later on, I met a guard who said "Oh, I see you're like myself. You don't fancy those clunky two-handed weapons." I turn around and note the presence of a warhammer strapped to his back. All I could do was smile and nod. Smile and nod and leave the scene expediently.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
The awkward moment when after you loot someone's corpse you realize that you have made them naked.

GayGoblin

I'm the One who Stole Your Sweetroll
That awkward moment when you come home from a long day of shopping to find that your mannequins have taken to adventuring around the house while you're away.

walkingmannequins.jpg