That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you charge straight into what you think is a bandit-occupied fort in the dead of night thinking "What the hell...I'll just knock out a few annoying bandits blocking the road before moving on." And then you find yourself facing an Arc Necromancer with a Staff of Chain Lightening and all her riled-up students. 0.0

Sothiss

That awkward moment when your Companions cohorts attack you because of a bounty on the other side of the continent... Even though you're the Harbinger.

Sothiss

Oh! And also when... Hahaha, I killed and old woman in an orphanage (it's a quest, long story), and I didn't want Lydia to get in the way so I told her to wait inside the main room. Then everyone started freaking out about the murder so I ran, and got to the other side of the city before I realized Lydia was still waiting in the orphanage xD

YoungLord94

Yokudan Refugee
That awkward moment when you realize that your character's face doesn't look half as good as you though it did in the character creation screen.

The akward moment when you cant figure out where your at and your standing in whiterun...

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're bored out of your mind, hanging out in the Bannered Mare and decide to have some fun by walking all over Hulda's countertop and knocking down all the things on top of it. However, immediately after doing so, you feel a pang of guilt and meticulously put everything back. While Serana's crossing her arms and giving you the death glare the entire time.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
...you're bored out of your mind, hanging out in the Bannered Mare and decide to have some fun by walking all over Hulda's countertop and knocking down all the things on top of it. However, immediately after doing so, you feel a pang of guilt and meticulously put everything back. While Serana's crossing her arms and giving you the death glare the entire time.

You remember my post about being drunk at the Silver-Blood Inn etc. etc. etc.? that's exactly what I was gonna say! Makes me wonder if she thinks it's embarrasing to go there with me :p. Then I start running away from her when I hit her with a tankard, or bread or something. and she starts slowly walking to me, thinking she'll slap me upside the head. Anyone else I wouldn't care about since they just feel like bland NPCs, but Serana on the other hand, feels almost like a real person.

Anyways, that awkward moment when a Giant sends you into space ... and it reminds you of Neil Armstrong *sniffle* :sadface:. (This one might not make much sense to people not into space or nothing)

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
That awkward moment when your quest is somewhere in the mountain and you try to jump your way there. After 30 minutes of shimmy-ing and jumping and going around, you find several hidden paths that led to your destination (and you still do it knowing that there will be a path that goes there).

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
That awkward moment when a Mammoth falls out of the sky out of the corner of your eye and you're too slow to watch.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Did you side Stormcloak that game?

Nope, didn't side with anyone that game, though I did escape Helgen with Hadvar. I don't think Ulfric would like a Dunmer in his ranks. The weird thing is, I'd seen Hadvar himself in Riverwood not long ago.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Dawnguard spoilers!

...you've made it to the Soul Cairn portal at last, are all gung-ho about diving right in and experiencing this new world, you take a flying leap, shouting "It's happening!" aloud and...your mer self slams right into the "no mortals allowed wall."

Neriad13

Premium Member
...your follower gets freaked out by a mudcrab and chugs an invisibility potion that you gave him for safekeeping. This in turn freaks you out and you frantically shoot in the air at the invisible assailant, thankfully missing your wayward friend.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts