• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

Just thought I'd post a thread purely for celebrating the latest patch, because it really does look lie it'll be epic.
When I heard there was a new patch that'll fix some bugs, I thought it was cool. When I heard that it'll finally make Esbern's potion work, I was really happy. But when I heard that it raises the level cap, I lost my plops. Finally! It's not that I want to be super powerful. It's just 81 perks seems like an artifical ceiling. Oblivion seemed more organic with the leveling. It's nice that I can at least fill the full warrior, thief, or mage perks.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
1.9 changes the difficulty setting. We get Legendary. There are also a list of fixes with quests, items. The Ebony Blade for example: It's a 2 handed sword, but it scales and works as a 1 handed sword because of glitches. When you use it, it raises your 1 handed skill instead of your 2 handed skill. Fixes like this are abundant in 1.9.

FullmetalHeart20

The Ebony Blade for example: It's a 2 handed sword, but it scales and works as a 1 handed sword because of glitches. When you use it, it raises your 1 handed skill instead of your 2 handed skill. Fixes like this are abundant in 1.9.
Awww! I loved it for that. As a one handed warrior, it was nice to have a two handed blade I could use proficiently. Still, the legendary skill more than makes up for it! Not sure how Stormcloaks will react to the Imperial symbol, though.

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Just thought I'd post a thread purely for celebrating the latest patch, because it really does look lie it'll be epic.
When I heard there was a new patch that'll fix some bugs, I thought it was cool. When I heard that it'll finally make Esbern's potion work, I was really happy. But when I heard that I raises the level cap, I lost my pl***. Finally! It's not that I want to be super powerful. It's just 81 perks seems like an artifical ceiling. Oblivion seemed more organic with the leveling. It's nice that I can at least fill the full warrior, thief, or mage perks.
Where did you find this information?

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I just hope they give us some kind of reward for making a skill legendary. I mean, don't get me wrong, it'll be cool to be able to level up more without having to grind skills you're not gonna use, but still. I'd really like to get some active effect, something like "destruction spells deal 25% more damage", or similar for making a skill legendary. Each skill should of course have their own unique perk for it.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
When does this Mythfull patch come out?

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
It fixes the bookshelf glitch too

Gowsh

Old Fart
That's a big list.

I was delighted to see a few of them. Esbern's potion. Quests not shutting down properly.

I didn't see a fix for the problems putting certain weapons on racks/wall displays, did I?

Poltergeists :) throwing your carefully and laboriously placed stuff around when you leave the house?

Thanks in advance to those more observant than me.

PS. Can you tell I enjoyed Hearthfire? ;)

Oren74

Holy sh!t i'm confused.

First and foremost, I've always been told the creatures in Skyrim didn't level past 50 correct? So, I've always played that once I hit 50, the game got boring....usually level 35 is where it gets REALLY boring as your equipment/skills are so elite, everything is easy, even on master. So I guess maybe switching to legendary than. But what's the point to getting to 81, and now above?

Also, so if I get 1H to legendary...it then resets to 15, does that mean I'm still

FullmetalHeart20

Holy sh!t i'm confused.

First and foremost, I've always been told the creatures in Skyrim didn't level past 50 correct? So, I've always played that once I hit 50, the game got boring....usually level 35 is where it gets REALLY boring as your equipment/skills are so elite, everything is easy, even on master. So I guess maybe switching to legendary than. But what's the point to getting to 81, and now above?

Also, so if I get 1H to legendary...it then resets to 15, does that mean I'm still
Some people like being super powerful. Others want perks to invest in trade and crafting without letting combat suffer. We all have our reasons. As for your last question, it appears you didn't finish it. All I have to say is that you will still keep your level, perks, and magicka/health/stamina distribution, so that should cushion the blow.

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Some people like being super powerful. Others want perks to invest in trade and crafting without letting combat suffer. We all have our reasons. As for your last question, it appears you didn't finish it. All I have to say is that you will still keep your level, perks, and magicka/health/stamina distribution, so that should cushion the blow.
So instead of actually "15," it's kind of like "115?"

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
Actually, I'm pretty sure it only goes up to 100. It just resets so you can level for more perks/stat upgrades.
You may be right. I'm stll reading about it and going from what others are saying...it's w/o limit. I need to load the game on my lap-top and test 1.9 beta for myself and see.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Is this Patch also for Xbox? and if yes, When?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts