• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who will win this endless war?

• band of hero's

Votes: 12 85.7%
    • Thalmor

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    ok :)

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Hey, I am mot sure if this rp is still going, if so i would like to join.

Name: Nomad War-Born
    Race: Nord
    Class: Warrior
    Appearance: Picture coming soon, Long brown hair, Blue eyes, Short Beard, Muscular,
    History: Nomad, quite a fitting name for our hero, for, ever since he was ten, he has wandered.all of tamriel. He lived with his parents in whiterun. He thrived there. He became famous among the people of whiterun. For he was directly related to Tiber septum from his father. This, unfortunately, would also bring terrible hardship for him ahead. When the Thalmor invaded skyrim in The Great War, his parents were killed. He was ten at the time. He fled for Cyrodiil, and began to fight in the arena to make money. He won, several times. It was in Cyrodiil that he met a high elf, one who despised the thalmor, despite his relation to them. His name, was Runsultare, he was training to be a mage. The two soon became close friends. In 4e 188, at age 25. Nomad joined the dark brotherhood. Runsultare had no idea of this, and thus, there friendship started to strain. Nomad carried out several contracts, several were against the imperials. Nomad began to despise the empire, he hated that they had signed the treaty with the thalmor, the White-Gold Concordance. His time working with the dark brotherhood ended, when they accepted a contract to kill Runsultare. He warned Runsultare and they fled for Hammerfell. They began the trade of bounty hunting. They carried out several jobs, From 4e 192 to 4e 200. they decided to move to skyrim. The empire, took them prisoner and began an execution. It was then that helgen was destroyed. Nomad then learned the way of the tu'um and joined the stormcloaks, Where he met with Runsultare again. they fought until the end of the war. Nomad then returned to whiterun and married Ysolda. He began to settle down, and get kids. Lucia and Alesan. He then joined the companions and began adventuring again. He is currently trying to defeat alduin, build a home for his family, and fight the daedra. And thus, ends our story, for now.
    Personality: He is a leader, Grim, But a good man at heart.
    Other Interesting Facts: Hates the Thalmor, Hates the empire, Respects the Divines, but believes in the God of the Bible, may have some relation to Tiber Septim, is a stormcloak, new Ulfric Stormcloak when he was young, birthday is.4e 162, he is 37,
    Weapons: Skyforge Steel Greatsword, Ancient Nord Greatsword,Ancient Nord Bow
    I think that with my characters past, this would be very interesting.

Colonelscout312

Note: Nomad is also a excellent military strategist.

Colonelscout312

Oh, and i am siding with the heroes.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    This RP has been down for awhile

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Sounds good to me I wish death raider was still here though

Colonelscout312

I would be glad to help in any way i can.

Colonelscout312

Well, will it be connected to this thread?

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    hmm I would think not since the lack of people now, but we could deffs make something more interesting since I want my ranger to jump into the mix

Colonelscout312

well, what about, the daedra are invading skyrim, and they intend to open the portal to oblivion again. and you can chose to join or oppose the daedra.

Colonelscout312

gotta go, be back later today.

Colonelscout312

Ok, i will start an ooc soon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts