• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
How many Altmer does it take to change a light bulb?

Eleven...

...one to change it, ten to stand back and boast how they could have done it better.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Both videos were made by the same youtuber

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Okay, I got one. And yes the idea came from another joke, but I want to see if I changed it to the ES version and it be just as funny... Probably failed.

A new Scholar at his first presentation of the cultures of Tamriel was so nervous he could hardly speak. After the meeting he asked his mentor how he had done. The mentor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the stage, I put a glass of mead next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip." So the next meeting he took his mentor's advice. At the beginning of the presentation, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon return to his quarters he found the following note on his door:
Sip the mead, don't gulp.
There are 9 Divines, not 16.
There are 16 Daedric Lords, not 9.
Talos was consecrated, not constipated.
We do not suggest that the "Lusty Argonian Maid", is an excellent example of Argonain culture.
We do not refer to the Orsimer race as "Daedric s*** Babies".
We do not refer to Talos as the "Big T"
Vivic, Sotha Sil, and Almalexia are not referred to as the Half-A, the Robot, and the Chick.
Ysgramor slew the elves, he did not kick the **** out of them.
When Mehrunes Dagon was hit by a rock and knocked to the ground, don't say he was stoned on his a**.
We do not refer to Molag Bal as the "Cherry Picker"
The recommended grace before the Temple is not the Black Sacrament (How do you even know this)
We do not explain why the Dunmer are the best bedroom partners.
Do not make jokes about Redguards being 'hammered' because they hail from Hammerfell.
Nords are not to be referred to as hairier Imperials.
We do not refer to the Khajiit race as "The Walking Talking Pussy-Cats"
And finally, Father Peter is holding a taffy pulling contest next week, not Father Taffy is holding a peter pulling contest next week.

Moris

Unnecessary Skyrim Censorship

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

ROLFMAO!

Okay, that was funny! Thanks for the links.

Let me rephrase: the last link was truly lame. But the first few were epic.

Anwrise888

skyrim_comic_by_ambone105-d5o6yww.gif

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The downfall of the great Dragonborn... as he sits there and reads Tamriel most exotic filth known to man for the first time ever.
the+lusty+argonian+maid_91e321_3170517.jpeg

After he finished part 2 he gone insane from not having access to part 3,4,5,,etc. The Jarls of each hold agreed that something had to be done with the man... and since theirs no mental hospitals available in Skyrim, He was sentenced to spend the rest of his life in Markarth in Cidhna mine where he starts sexually assaulting the Argonian prisoners.

Anwrise888

tumblr_met9go2DwT1rb6afio1_500.jpg

San Abrusco

Watching you, all day, every day.
Two Nords, one strapping and tall, one thin and puny, walk into a tavern. They sit at the bar and the bartender turns from the mug he was cleaning to face them.

"I'd like a bottle of Firebrand wine," the puny Nord says.

"Alright," the bartender says. "And for you?" he asks the burly Nord.

"Just some milk, thanks."