• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which do you prefer Human or non-Humand race?

• Total voters

immigrantsong

Xanadu
Race: Dark Elf
Faction(s):The Companions, and technically the Thieves Guild but I only joined for the sweet armor and the Stones quest. Also technically the Imperials but only because I couldn't proceed with the main dragon quest until I picked a side because neither of them would talk to me about anything except joining with them.
Play style: Stealth archer, one-handed weapons, enchanter.
Armor: Light warrior (scaled armor)
Weapon(s): Mainly Glass bow, but also Elven Sword of Blaze and Skyforge Steel Sword.
Favorite finisher: Decapitation, and that awesome dragon kill finisher.
Freind(s): Husband Farkas, and briefly Lydia before she either died or glitched away. Usually work alone.
Approx. chac. age: 25-30.

Jonguldair

Twichy Quickness
Archery is going to be 100 soon...enchant the weapons...shock damage covers both magika and life when attackin them mages...Keep your distance when using arrows, and ranger plus quick draw and slowing time perks are a must...GET ALL 5 LEVELS of your favorite armor's first perk, and shizzzz...i just smoked a bit of dro resin and people said they were new...i dont claim to know this game better than anyone else, but i keep finding cool stuff, and when i do, i will let it out...

I shall try my best not to spoil anyones game (I had a good friend get very mad when I went into certain main quest details....)

Jonguldair, my first charachter (which i had to end cuz the jorrvaskr wont let me leave with an intact Playstation) is a savegame to showcase lvl73...and see if i can figure out any slick ways of skill boosting...

But for these days its all about the "High" Elves. Something about them just appeals to me....

Jonguldair

Twichy Quickness
Iskander

Race: Nord and Werewolf
Faction(s): Companions (master), Thieves Guild (master), Dark Brotherhood (master), Mage Academy, Stormcloacks.
Play style: Stealthy archer, always kill in one shot. Treasure hunter, and good explorer. Almost invisible.
Best Skills: Smithing (100), Sneak (95), Lockpick (73), Archery (72), One-Handed (69), Alteration (68). Now improving Enchanting and Alchemy.
Followers: none
Armor: Light armors and enchanted clothes for fortify stealth and archery. (atm: Circlet of Peerless Archery, Ebony Mail, Steel Plate Bracers of Archery, Cicero's Boots, Nightweaver's Band, Necklace of Major Health)
Weapon: Daedric Bow self-enchanted with Soul Trap (Legendary) and Ebony Arrows. In case of sneak attack (always) dam = 444.
Favorite finisher: Killing everyone with an arrow straight between his eyes, better from a long distance...that is awesome!
Freind(s): In love with Aela the Huntress, he will marry her soon. Everyone else is a friend...well the alive ones...
Approx. chac. age: 31
IM A DUMBASS i accidently gave this honorable man a report when i meant to give him a reputation point...if yall were here I would load a bowl and everything would be fine....please let it be known I am sorry for this

Jonguldair

Twichy Quickness
As you can see my message count is low....ahh the feeling of humility...

Jonguldair

Twichy Quickness
Well, I think i will dedicate myself to filling some soul gems and then perhaps go to specifically game-given unexplored dragon sites to see how much dragon armor i can sell...im really beginning to fall in love with tha speech perks...

Jonguldair

Twichy Quickness
Xanadu
Race: Dark Elf
Faction(s):The Companions, and technically the Thieves Guild but I only joined for the sweet armor and the Stones quest. Also technically the Imperials but only because I couldn't proceed with the main dragon quest until I picked a side because neither of them would talk to me about anything except joining with them.
Play style: Stealth archer, one-handed weapons, enchanter.
Armor: Light warrior (scaled armor)
Weapon(s): Mainly Glass bow, but also Elven Sword of Blaze and Skyforge Steel Sword.
Favorite finisher: Decapitation, and that awesome dragon kill finisher.
Freind(s): Husband Farkas, and briefly Lydia before she either died or glitched away. Usually work alone.
Approx. chac. age: 25-30.
phuccckkin Lydia...the hottest and prolly the dumbest npc up in this skrim world of ours....lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts