talking about places in skyrim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I don't know people but I must of heard there is up to a thousand places in skyrim yet to discover and or over.

the maximum number of places I have discovered in skyrim is over 200....I might hope it gets up to a thousand???

the most strangest places I have discovered in skyrim are dwelmer caves and caverns other then caves or tombs...

there is the underground places as well,also many more places to visit in skyrim like farms and houses.

I really do believe there must be an infinite number of things to do in skyrim but what I really do wish for in the next year that they would have a expansion level pack for the game like I wish you could select more perks then the level cap 81.

I dont know but if this game is infinite why put a level cap in it? because it just limits the whole game entirely.and yet there is still more quests and things to do loads more or can you just keep playing quests without worrying about the level cap??I think so.

Gowsh

Old Fart
If I recall correctly, the guide book claims that there are 300 places to explore.