• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
So I found out about a few bugs in the game that can easily be taken advantage of for loot, etc. I was wondering if anyone else knew some useful glitches. This will be especially useful for console users, since PC users can just go to the testing hall or use the TCL command to get stuff.
Heres what I found online.

There are others, but I cant find them.
For instance, if your a mage this will be very useful. In the hallway of the castle in Solitude, find the bench. Go to the left of the bench with a wooden bowl, pick it up (hold E) and put it up to the wall next to the bench. Now run straight into the wall/bowl and soon you will be launched through the wall, if not do it again. Once through you whould land on a small floor of sorts, and next to it there will be a chest (look down), jump down and open it and there will be a fl*ff ton of spell books.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Some of those video exploits you will find have been fixed with subsequent patches.

Spoiler Alert is your friend here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts