• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Akatosh

7 hours to go for me. For some reason, I'm not all that hyped. I must have some buzz kill disease or disorder.
yeah the hype level kind of went down for me aswell. o well the game is gonna kick ass.

7 hours to go for me. For some reason, I'm not all that hyped. I must have some buzz kill disease or disorder.

I've still got the hype going for it, but it's definitely not the same thing I was feeling yesterday or day before. Maybe it's a "calm-before-the-storm" type thing...like your internal psyche readying itself for the experience. (Or maybe I'm just totally full of it. ;) )

nick

I'm gonna hit my Gamestop at the same time, althought I've got 13 hours to go (I'm in Mountain time). Thankfully there's a Starbuck's right next door so I can grab a coffee for the wait.
agreed same here, live in a place called pacifica, luckily i think it's small enough that i wont have to wait long

nick

dude this anticipation is eating me up, never been this pumped for a video game before...it makes me laugh that about a month ago, people said dark souls would be better, ha yea right

Wishkah

I ordered using walmart pre purchase... so..i just have to wait until it is delivered.. best for this small town anyway.. but i'm excited... this should be fun