Switching from Two-Handed to One-Handed at level 47: Is it possible?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bug7897

SPOILERS

With the use of the skill tree respec of my Two Handed (100) to One Handed and a few trainers, could I easily become a one handed powerhouse?

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Yes it will be like you were one handed all along.

bug7897

Update: It is certainly possible! After ranking up my One Handed through both slaughtering Rieklings and using the Shadowmere/Daedric dagger glitch to level 60 I used the Dragonborn skill respec to reallocate all of my skill points to One Handed. I'm currently level 51 with a One-Handed level of 71. My two Dragonbone swords both do 91 damage. Once I reach 80, and then 90 in One-Handed that will definately go up. I just wish the Dragonbone swords were cooler looking, or at least symmetrical haha.

Agentoringe

Even though the damage is lower, I've recently changed all of my weapons from dragon bone and daedric to ebony and Nordic, because those 2 weapon sets are easily the best looking ones in the game, and personally I'd rather have cool looking weapons than 20 more points of damage lol

Saozig

Hippy
Even though the damage is lower, I've recently changed all of my weapons from dragon bone and daedric to ebony and Nordic, because those 2 weapon sets are easily the best looking ones in the game, and personally I'd rather have cool looking weapons than 20 more points of damage lol

I'm like that too. I prefer the ebony and Nordic weapons to most any other (although the Nordic dagger looks like a friggin' butter knife!). Daedric and dragonbone/scale tends to be too over-the-top in appearance and Stalhrim is, well, it's fricking pastel. And having the highest damage rating isn't necessarily the most important thing. It's a game--you should enjoy playing it. And if the armor you prefer isn't the highest rated but it makes the game more enjoyable for you in other ways, then go with it.

bug7897

Because the Dragonbone swords are so damn ugly (if only they were symmetrical like the greatsword) I use two Daedric swords instead. 14 points less damage because I didn't have any more "Fortify Smithing +50%" potions but it's worth it. I need a challenge in Skyrim anyway. It was getting waaay too boring just destroying everyone.

Agentoringe

lol yeah, I like the ebony weapons more than everything else, it's like they used all the creative juices they had making and detailing the ebony armor and weapons, and then was like "eh whatever" let's make some derp looking helmet to go along w it and half ass everything else lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts