• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The old version I'm using of SAI is the one just before it was removed off Nexus and that patches fine.
The latest one will not patch at all, and the error log keeps saying bad mod/file for sai vampires and monsters.esp, do all the modules in the latest version have that set as their master correctly? Otherwise I could try the reproccer with the sai modules inactive and hope for the best...dont know how that could create problems though.

No absolutely, masters are the same, have you tryed using also the plain version without other modules and see if works? Plain version had skyrim.esm, update.esm and dawnguard as well as the nexus version.
Let me know.

u1849ka
Too many, the problem is that amount may count less then the total weight.
How many mods u own who change combats? A part from duel and uc? And how many mods u own who adds buildings or other things in skyrim? This may be relevant...

vlaka

The old version I'm using of SAI is the one just before it was removed off Nexus and that patches fine.
The latest one will not patch at all, and the error log keeps saying bad mod/file for sai vampires and monsters.esp, do all the modules in the latest version have that set as their master correctly? Otherwise I could try the reproccer with the sai modules inactive and hope for the best...dont know how that could create problems though.

No absolutely, masters are the same, have you tryed using also the plain version without other modules and see if works? Plain version had skyrim.esm, update.esm and dawnguard as well as the nexus version.
Let me know.

u1849ka
Too many, the problem is that amount may count less then the total weight.
How many mods u own who change combats? A part from duel and uc? And how many mods u own who adds buildings or other things in skyrim? This may be relevant...

Will try out your latest version using only the plain version and see how I go. I will report back shortly :D
Do you recommend to stop using Revege of the enemies ai overhaul when using SAI?
So with Skyre does this seem like a decent load order:

*npc adding mods up here*
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp=1
Supernatural AI - Vampires & Monsters.esp=1
Supernatural AI - Wilderness.esp=1
Supernatural AI - Humans & Undeads.esp=1
Supernatural AI - Followers.esp=1

I recommend not to use revenge as it changes things i do change already as well... At least without a crazy patch who joins both the changes which i do not recommend due to too high diff obtained.
Sai is even softer and tend not to invent new spells or shouts where is not strictly necessary, sai do change fight capabilities while revenge alter spells giving unnecessary shouts even to bandits... Where sai is just increasing their shrewdness and already present abilities with weaps. I recommend instead using duel hardcore plus uc... For best experience.

vlaka

I recommend not to use revenge as it changes things i do change already as well... At least without a crazy patch who joins both the changes which i do not recommend due to too high diff obtained.
Sai is even softer and tend not to invent new spells or shouts where is not strictly necessary, sai do change fight capabilities while revenge alter spells giving unnecessary shouts even to bandits... Where sai is just increasing their shrewdness and already present abilities with weaps. I recommend instead using duel hardcore plus uc... For best experience.

Ok, will remove Revenge of the Enemies from my load order then :D
So Duel HArdcore will work with SAI and Skyre?
What is the recommended load order for them?

Sure, sai with duel combat realism and ultimate combat: both will increase combat realism like a cherry on the cake, and both are compatible with almost everything as they alter global variables of combat and with few scripts, just be sure to install brawls bug patch if you wish not having troubles brawling in taverns :)

About load order is the same sorting with sai, but i would run boss to sort all for you or alternatively take a look to the nexus page related to these modules.

vlaka

Sure, sai with duel combat realism and ultimate combat: both will increase combat realism like a cherry on the cake, and both are compatible with almost everything as they alter global variables of combat and with few scripts, just be sure to install brawls bug patch if you wish not having troubles brawling in taverns :)

About load order is the same sorting with sai, but i would run boss to sort all for you or alternatively take a look to the nexus page related to these modules.

Sounds like alot of painful fun :p
Would you mind posting your load order at a pastebin just so I can have an idea how they should be loaded please? My current load order is pretty stable and i'd hate to stuff it up with BOSS ;)

vlaka

ok i resintalled latest SAI and when I go to reprocc for Skyre the same error comes up but this time it's for humans and undead module.
Missing masters; supernatural ai vampires and monsters.esp

:sadface:

vlaka

OK, reinstalled it again with only SAI vampires and monsters.esp and Realistic Poisons it patched fine. I think there's something going on with the other modules :sadface:
Also when in the NMM installer it asks for Dragonborn Support, both times it's named as Unofficial Dragonborn.

It is missing master because it's not a master file but it is recalled so: like a some sort of patch would. It's normal.
He own a master that it is not because it inherits some aspects.

A true master is the unofficial skyrim patch just for example.

About list I have to re-install Skyrim to provide a screenshot, it wouldnt take me a lot cause I own a ready image of my previous configuration with nexus, but my list is exactly managed by boss and a few rules... but..............

luckily for you I own the modlist in the log of my boss backups :-)

showing you here

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Perk-Reset-MCM.esm
SPIKE.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
TKChildren.esm
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Shrine of Talos fix.esp
temp_DG_missing_dialogue.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SMPC_sounds.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Rainbows.esp
SplashofRain.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
randomthunder.esp
theFlicker.esp
FantasySoundtrackProjectCombatMusic.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - RCRN Legacy.esp
Libri ITA fix.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Northborn Fur Hoods.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
SkyRE-Patch.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Killable Children.esp
Killable Children - Quest Important Protected.esp
KillingTraps.esp
longercandlelight5min.esp
Realistic poison.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
TwoRings.esp
Usable lantern.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Imp's More Complex Needs.esp
IMCN - Dawnguard.esp
IMCN - Hearthfire.esp
IMCN - Dragonborn.esp
IMCN - Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
advancedwerewolf.esp
fcteResurrection.esp
BFSEffects.esp
Duel - Combat Realism.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
kuerteeFightOrFly.esp
kuerteeFightOrFly MCM.esp
TKChildren_HF.esp
TKChildren_V.esp
TKChildren_DB.esp
Supernatural AI - Vampires & Monsters.esp
Supernatural AI - Vampires & Monsters - DD Patch.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
TKRecoil.esp
Crimson Tide - Blood.esp
Kevin's Deadly Poisons.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
[MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights +Dawnguard.esp
Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Dynamic TimeScale.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix Vanilla.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix DG.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix HF.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix DB.esp
Supernatural AI - Humans & Undeads.esp
Pelagiusfix.esp
rpgbalancedgain.esp
Supernatural AI - Wilderness.esp
Supernatural AI - Dragonborn.esp
Supernatural AI - Serana.esp
Supernatural AI - Wilderness - SkyTest Patch.esp
Supernatural AI - Town Npc.esp
Realistic Poison - Extra Support.esp
Supernatural AI - Ideal Diffuclty Settings.esp
Supernatural AI - Assorted adjustments.esp
Supernatural AI - Hardcore encounters.esp
Supernatural AI - Bestiary.esp
vwrSprintJump.esp
quieter_spiders.esp
Perk Fix Overhaul.esp
Serious diseases.esp
WetandCold.esp
FSP - Dawnguard Edition.esp
FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp

I had to uninstall skyrim because I own a limited size ssd hd, but going to finish castlevania asap then coming back playing skyrim once again :-) ...

after 2 years of Skyrim play... I need a break :D

vlaka

It is missing master because it's not a master file but it is recalled so: like a some sort of patch would. It's normal.
He own a master that it is not because it inherits some aspects.

A true master is the unofficial skyrim patch just for example.

About list I have to re-install Skyrim to provide a screenshot, it wouldnt take me a lot cause I own a ready image of my previous configuration with nexus, but my list is exactly managed by boss and a few rules... but..............

luckily for you I own the modlist in the log of my boss backups :-)

showing you here

Thank you very much :D Will come in handy when I install UC and duel combat!!!
Still have no idea what's going on with the other modules and the reproccer saying it cant find the master even though it's installed. Like I said the older version of SAI would patch fine with all the modules.
I wonder if I manually install the other modules if that would work...
Also after installing all modules of the latest SAI it never installed the dragonborn.esp o_O

It will not work I think as it somehow expects you own the true master SAI which will never happen, I kept sai fake master just for compatibility reasons... a bit paradoxical with your patcher :)

So I guess that same problems would happen with many modules who are patched or designed to fit with xxx other mods for compatibility reasons... I am btw enough sure that you dont need to include them in your patcher, in worst case SkyRe will conflict win over SAI.

Also after installing all modules of the latest SAI it never installed the dragonborn.esp o_O

which "dragonborn.esp" you mean?
Supernatural AI - Dragonborn.esp ?

vlaka

It will not work I think as it somehow expects you own the true master SAI which will never happen, I kept sai fake master just for compatibility reasons... a bit paradoxical with your patcher :)

So I guess that same problems would happen with many modules who are patched or designed to fit with xxx other mods for compatibility reasons... I am btw enough sure that you dont need to include them in your patcher, in worst case SkyRe will conflict win over SAI.

which "dragonborn.esp" you mean?
Supernatural AI - Dragonborn.esp ?

I thought so, I added the 'master' vampires and mosters.esp to the excpetion list of the patcher and it patched fine and since you say to don't bother that works for me :D

Yes that file but for some reason now it installed it...maybe I forgot to select it haha :p

Sorry to bother and annoy you so much :sadface: I am grateful for your load order and help and of course the hard work you've put into the mods!!!
Thank you!!!!

I thought so, I added the 'master' vampires and mosters.esp to the excpetion list of the patcher and it patched fine and since you say to don't bother that works for me :D

Yes that file but for some reason now it installed it...maybe I forgot to select it haha :p

Sorry to bother and annoy you so much :sadface: I am grateful for your load order and help and of course the hard work you've put into the mods!!!
Thank you!!!!

Dont worry you are not bothering anyone, be known you are instead welcome and I am gladful to help someone who just need suggestions and help to play Skyrim smoothly so I wish everyone else could do the same and if my experience is useful, I am happy to share!

In this guide of mine, even if is in italian language, you can see the mod list I suggest for playing you can give a look into if you wish to

http://worldrpg.altervista.org/mod-skyrim3.html

vlaka

Thank you!!!!

Dont worry you are not bothering anyone, be known you are instead welcome and I am gladful to help someone who just need suggestions and help to play Skyrim smoothly so I wish everyone else could do the same and if my experience is useful, I am happy to share!

In this guide of mine, even if is in italian language, you can see the mod list I suggest for playing you can give a look into if you wish to

http://worldrpg.altervista.org/mod-skyrim3.html

Very helpful guide and thanks to google translate I was able to understand it :) I use most of those mods already haha
I also reordered my mods using BOSS and had to manually move things around too as tes5edit was finding problems in the BOSS order.
My game seems stable at the moment...hopefully i'll get to enjoy a proper game now :D

A user from steam forums is saying to report this to you

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/224651088

Just tell them to add the SAI modules to the ReProccer Blocklist. I don't think your SAI mod adds "new" weapons/armors, so Reproccer doesn't need to run on SAI anyways.

My reply
good to know but it just add some custom keywords to some few ones in order to be considered magical. Dont know if it matter, btw I already told user to skip. Thanks.

Hope it helps

vlaka

A user from steam forums is saying to report this to you

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/224651088

Just tell them to add the SAI modules to the ReProccer Blocklist. I don't think your SAI mod adds "new" weapons/armors, so Reproccer doesn't need to run on SAI anyways.

My reply
good to know but it just add some custom keywords to some few ones in order to be considered magical. Dont know if it matter, btw I already told user to skip. Thanks.

Hope it helps

great! Thanks for the info :D
I skip them alltogether when patching :D

u1849ka

Got distracted from translating for a little while, but, here is Trolls, Spriggans and Wispmothers:

Attachments

• SAI Book translation Troll Spriggan Wispmother.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 1