• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Supernatural AI 2.5.5 released

- Werewolves now own different howl powers according to their rank: Scaring call of The Alpha & Stormy howlings.
- Werewolves packs and bosses may be now faced during forest escursions.
- Werewolves resized and managed speeds due to animation issues, btw beta ones will be a bit smaller then alpha ones.
- Dragons have been resized due to animation issues.
- Werewolves will no longer attack wolves.

Shari3979

I tested the paralyze effect and the Stone Curse on a Beastmaster. Though luck! You train them well:). But I'll find a way!

Still searching for an Alpha...

Nice you will easily find one in the forest soon. If you are getting enough luck u will find an alpha vagr one... Beware of packs. Anyway is going to be definitely a very serious fight you better be prepared: i would recommend you aconite extract you may craft in the cook pot using 15 blue flowers.

I am working now on dragonborn support too hopely it will be available in a few day :)

Shari3979

Packs? I almost forgot about that. It should be really interesting.
I can't wait for the Dragonborn support to see that lazy werewolves what they will become.

EDIT: Concerning the werewolves from Solstheim that I told you about. I have a mod that changes
the Sneak tree, and other things which make my char. very hard to detect with a certain perk, even in light.. The thing is that those werewolves from Solstheim are as almost any other NPC in game. But is not the case with a Beastmaster. It's more difficult to hide from such a Werewolf, even if the distance is bigger. Perhaps this info count for something.

Now if you can give me some advice. I want to give up on OBIS, but if I uninstall it, all OBIS bandits are without armors and heads in a pose like the one player get when you install an animation mod that requires FNIS, but you don't run FNIS after. I don't want to start a new game yet.

They shouldnt in my module... Btw I will check myself once for all cause i dont really understand why you experiencing this... You did use poison imbued on the weapon?

Shari3979

Enchanted bow. And I tested also with Bullseye Perk. Nothing worked. I don't mind the fact they resist paralyzis. I just want to know how can be done.

Encountered a Scoutmaster instead of a Beastmaster. The speed in the last version is...amazing.
If an Alpha will be at least that quickly as a Scoutmaster, the battle with a pack will be...I don't have the word to describe it.

How can be done? simple! You put immune paralysis key on them! But that should not be provided in my mod, maybe that in Dragonborn this key has been added as racial feature...?​
Btw I am going definitely to investigate further. Thank you​

Shari3979

What should I expect from your bandits to be sure that 08 Npc and Undeads module works as intended? I can't get rid of OBIS so I put your module after in load order.

They own new perks and spells, in addition they have been tweaked in stats and level (level can be from half to 1.2 times more ppl level according to npc rank)
Include missing perks and spells corrections which Bethesda didnt implied due to possible hurry due to delay in publishing the game.

Perks include possible spell damage increase, melee damage bonus with health calculations, ranged bonus increase based from stamina and better AI.

For undeads it's implied similar without "pain system" with special ghost touch (or shade drain somehow similar to d&d ghost drain.. it differs in effects from shade to spectre...) which could be cured by cure disease pot only.

Take this as a briefing.

unahu

I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but your Serana module shows an error under "Actor's Effects" in TES5EDIT. [01000D64] <Error: Could not be resolved>
I'm using all your modules so I don't believe I'm missing anything.

Thanks for the great mod.

I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but your Serana module shows an error under "Actor's Effects" in TES5EDIT. [01000D64] <Error: Could not be resolved>
I'm using all your modules so I don't believe I'm missing anything.

Thanks for the great mod.

Thank you I will investigate further!

Does it work the module for you? I mean do serana cast spells?

Btw welcome unhau!

unahu

Yes, she was able to cast spells and fight just fine from what I could tell.
I fought several vampires, and gargoyles at once (Probably ~11 NPCs attacking us)
I also tried spawn several dragur

No crashes or CTD.

I tested this with just Vanilla Skyrim + Unofficial Patches + Supernatural AI (All Modules)

I don't think that error causes CTD or any problems but she probably just won't be able to use an intended spell. At least that's what I found with my testing on my rig.

Thank you.
Glad to see your back with your mod.

Enchanted bow. And I tested also with Bullseye Perk. Nothing worked. I don't mind the fact they resist paralyzis. I just want to know how can be done.

Confirmed they are setted with racial immunity to paralysis in dawnguard module!

Double checked: I will fix the next version and make the aconite bypass their immunity to paralyze.

Btw to be clear that immunity to paralyze is from Bethesda.

Shari3979

How can be done? simple! You put immune paralysis key on them! But that should not be provided in my mod, maybe that in Dragonborn this key has been added as racial feature...?​
Btw I am going definitely to investigate further. Thank you​

And how can you make the player immune to paralyzis?

And how can you make the player immune to paralyzis?

Simply cant be done without scripts imo.
You may add some resistance to some elements from which it could be applyed paralyze effect but there may exist yet some paralyze effects which cant be resisted.
Normally all spells who provide paralyze are setted with a condition keyword and/or resistible by xxx (xxx is for example poison resist or magic resist or frost resist normally)

If a paralyze effect is not threated with any condition or not resistable, you may potentially paralyze any living being with it.

Shari3979

Thanks for the above answer.

I tested a bit a few bandits in Levelers Arena but only to see what I wanted. They are, indeed, very slow concerning 1H and 2H weapons movements. So I was thinking, if you agree, to give them a perk like Dual Flurry, to increase the speed when they fight; either with one handed either with two handed.

I tested a bit a few bandits in Levelers Arena but only to see what I wanted. They are, indeed, very slow concerning 1H and 2H weapons movements. So I was thinking, if you agree, to give them a perk like Dual Flurry, to increase the speed when they fight; either with one handed either with two handed.

I am always attempting on improving severity especially for bandits as far as concerning capabilities if they looks very weak.

Unfortunatly changing the speed will not make them any better but it's a cheap cheat easy workaround like increasing their damage or making player deal less damage.

Bandit's range from plain rank to marauders. That's where you may find some challenge.
The fact is that for the Vanilla leveled list you may meet plain bandits and kill them with 1 hit.

I am going definitely to fix this asap.

SAI is designed in a way that wish to keep as legit as possible every combat.
That's why I choosen Ultimate Combat as shoulder module which make combat feel realistic and make npc (not weapons) move faster, dodge attacks making a feeling of challenge in reflexes for the player.

It's not about speed of the weapon which would be really a predictable patty setting for the reason that ppl would be not able to strike at same speed... making the game unbalanced & unfair and in best cases ridicolous if you think a bandit may hit you 3 times and deal you 50 damage while you hit him once and instakill...

In sai bandits may own similar perks to player according to their skills..

Soon I will release a new version of Humans & Undeads which provide in more cases only the hardest bandits meetable, so if you are level 70 you will no longer meet a std Bandit which you may be challengable at level 1 only just to kill him with a bigmouth.

I bet 5 bandits Chief or Marauder of your same level are enough much a trouble.
Just an ex: it took me 10 clock min to kill a chief once just because we were both shield/sword build and I had to keeping cover his attacks and recover my sword after a few min dealing with a knife just because he disarmed me... believe me: they hit already very fast, and it's not about perks who add speed... it's only about a special behavor which Ultimate Combat manage.

but firstly you need to install Ultimate combat which i bet you do not own :-)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts