• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jamirus

Eater of random alchemy ingredients
I'm sure you'd have that bad moment when you accidently take something marked steal in the middle of a crowd. You don't mean to and then the guards arrest you. There should be a feature where if you steal an item below 100 value and get caught then you can say sorry and give it back. It's so annoying to accidently steal a potato or a wooden plate and have to get arrested for it.

Ironclad

I did this in Whiterun: picked up a sword (stole it), guards came flying in, somehow I hit inventory quickly and dropped it again, guards muttered something and left! *phew*

Arthur Dragon Born

Breton Mage
There's this perk where you can bribe them...... I don't have it. :D

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
One of these days I know I'm going to steal some crap the shopkeepers leave on their counters. I've come SOOOO close.

Nick G.

Shield Brother
One of these days I know I'm going to steal some crap the shopkeepers leave on their counters. I've come SOOOO close.

Lol YES. I try to talk to them fast and I always end up stealing their items instead.

Jamirus

The bribery perk is amazing when you have all speech perks and 100 speech. Me "Can't we just overlook this small crime?" Guard "Alright but next time i might not be so leinient" 2nd crime same guard. "Can't we just overlook this small crime? Guard "Alright but next time i might not be so leinient." It goes on and on with no mistakes. LOL

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

I actually did that in Falkreath when I was going for the " Bounty of 1000 in all Holds Achievement, the Merchant said to me " Don't steal from me " so I stole all the stuff off his counter.

Halkin

pzzzztt
I actually did that in Falkreath when I was going for the " Bounty of 1000 in all Holds Achievement, the Merchant said to me " Don't steal from me " so I stole all the stuff off his counter.
damn right, reverse psychology rules

The bribery perk is amazing when you have all speech perks and 100 speech. Me "Can't we just overlook this small crime?" Guard "Alright but next time i might not be so leinient" 2nd crime same guard. "Can't we just overlook this small crime? Guard "Alright but next time i might not be so leinient." It goes on and on with no mistakes. LOL

A variation of "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Xiomn

It would be better if when you steal something a small significance the imperial city guards run all the way from Cyrodil to your location and say "Stop right there criminal scum!, Nobody breaks the law on my watch!"

Jamirus

Guard: You have commited crimes against skyrim and her people. What say you in your defence?
Me: This is not the dovahkiin you are looking for.
Guard: This is not the Dovahkiin i am looking for.
Me: Damn straight mothafluffa.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts