Submit your Skyrim confessions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
There are times when working on my characters' backstories that my actual mood is affected similarly to how they would have felt. I guess it's the emotional ties to them that makes that happen but I always find that interesting

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I used to be lore noobs like all of you. Then I took to reading UESP.
I used to be a lore n00b too then I just got lazy and took to saying, "yeah, ditto what Mage said."

cjclemens

For some reason, when I'm having a bad day, my Nord will go out of his way to find a giant or troll to butt heads with. Sometimes he even looks for opportunities to Fus Ro Dah someone off a cliff...

trenzalore

I'll dip my cookies in your tears.
I have a nasty habit of giving children a quick slap when no one is looking

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III on Tapatalk

I modded my game to make Sheogorath look like The Joker..... I have no regrets.

DarkRaiden

Sir Reginald Von Bartlesby
I used my followers to see if I could survive a fall, and then I teabagged them.
Also I stabbed 10 of my friends in the back, revived them and did it again.

Brewman

Do I look worried?
I really enjoy the city of Whiterun, except for that annoying Talos Priest. I have promised myself that I would be good but... An exploding Dwarven crossbow bolt may have accidentally gone off while I was cleaning it. Ahhh peace at last.

I really enjoy the city of Whiterun, except for that annoying Talos Priest. I have promised myself that I would be good but... An exploding Dwarven crossbow bolt may have accidentally gone off while I was cleaning it. Ahhh peace at last.
Well I hope Talos at least gave the man peace in his last seconds of life. Even so, you are correct, it is much more quiet around Whiterun ever since I had a werewolf accident and killed six different people.

DarkRaiden

Well I hope Talos at least gave the man peace in his last seconds of life. Even so, you are correct, it is much more quiet around Whiterun ever since I had a werewolf accident and killed six different people.
I absolutely LOVE this because of your signature ;)

I absolutely LOVE this because of your signature ;)
Why Thank You! I guess the Whiterun guards didn't appreciate me trying to be a helpful citizen to the peoples ears

DarkRaiden

Well... Seems like I have something to confess, only problem is that I don't remember what it is. But seeing as the Dark Brotherhood just sent 4 assassins after me, and I got delayed with my travels because some Jarl's bodyguard sent hired thugs after me, I definitely did something wrong.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I never deviate from my initial playstyle or choices. Almost 3000 hours in, still no regrets.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I once went through an extremely painstaking process of getting Serana to that sanctuary where you read the Elder Scrolls, got her to stand right in the center of that light shining down on the platform, and proposed. Getting her in the proper attire for such an occasion, as well some other painstaking and tedious roleplaying, took forever. I did all this, only for her to say no, and that she was afraid of temples.

SERIOUSLY?! NOT EVEN AN OUTDOOR WEDDING?! So, I'm not a very big fan of Serana.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts