• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

fan of sheo

so i killed every npc in whiterun and not a single npc lives even the jarl is dead now i have this mod thats called my home is your home that npc will live in a area you tell them to live and guard it too so im gonna rebuild whiterun myself and if the guards respawn my followers kill them now i want to give them armor that they will wear even when dismissed i used console codes to remove their original armor so that they have to wear that armor but now my guards are naked how can i make them wear the armor i give them after their dismissed ? plz help!

Zamorak

Dont mess with me .
that is a sticky situation you can reload a save or ... well im no expert on mods but can you remove it ? if you can it should reset the armor to original

fan of sheo

hmm removing the mod would still make them nude is there realy no way to force npc to wear armor even when dismissed?

fan of sheo

yea i know but i want them all to wear retextured steel plate armor they all wear steel and fur armor i want them all to wear armor i give them. i tell them to follow me i give them the armor tell them to go home so now they will go back to guarding they wear my armor i leave whiterun some time later i come back and they are all naked couse i removed their original armor with console codesi can go back to a older save file but then they are wearing freaking fur armor even if they have my armor