Strangest Thing to ever happen to you on skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Well when I was a lvl 4 vampire the guards protected me, each time i get arrested i get 705 briar hearts, I had to fight a dragon a a frost dragon and and ELDER DRAGON all at once

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
The strangest thing that I can remember happening to me was watching a dragon fall out of the sky already died. That actually scared the crap out of me because the music hit, the roar sounded then BAM! he fell dead.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
I fought an undying mudcrab, i used a daedric warhammer with asorb life and even fus'd him off a cliff. That is a mudcrab more fearsome than you.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Uthgerd moonwalking in Windhelm

Adam Warlock

Started fighting a dragon and it caught on fire early and gave me it`s soul when it`s health bar was only halfway down.
It then took off flying as a skeletal dragon , landed again , and when I finally killed it gave up a 2nd dragon soul.
Never happened before or since

juliemd

Had 3 dragons show up attacking me, one landed and died, killed one then the other flew off.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Running sideways on a steep and high mountain. Reckon another name for this is spam jumping. I won't stop doing it; it just kills me every time I see my character do it. There's no way you could ever do that in real life! Not without the proper kit, anyway, but even then. . . . :oops:

_MorDred_

I took an arrow shot on a Falmer from a good distance and my screen went into a nice cinematic screen mode, followed the arrow from me all the way to the Falmer, to miss. :eek:
I was fighting a Dragon on a mountain side with my bow when all of a sudden the dragon swooped around, took a dive at me but hit the mountain side (about 100 skyrim feet away from me) and the come sliding right at me whilst to its death. That was cool and it kind of reminded me of the spear to the rhino's eye from the movie 300.
I've seen more than 1 horse fall from the sky to its death.
I've collected a dragon soul with no dragon around me. That only happened once.
Now my game lags so much I don't want to play it anymore.:sadface:

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
I was fighting a couple of bandits, I only used a sword, and as I get the killing blow, the guy just flew straight up in the air, dead. The dead body was hovering above me as I fight the other guy. Second bandit did not fly, but that really freaked me out, haha.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
ah, the bugginess of Skyrim..gotta love it

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
When Alvor decided that the area behind his forge was the workbench. And by "behind his forge" I mean on the northwest side, where the river is. He was levitating over the river, hammering away. I took a picture (not screenshot, unfortunately; I'm PS3). Shortly after taking the picture, Alvor fell off into the river. For some reason the sales dialog wouldn't come up, so I had to wait an hour for him to return to normal.

I remember that one time while I was playing a game, I decided that I liked it so much that went to a forum dedicated to the game. Everyone was really friendly and super-positive! I loved the experience.

I sure miss talking with those 'Manhunt' fans.