Strange Encounter in the Rift

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cjclemens

So, I was playing my Nord character last night, and I happened to be taking a peaceful stroll through the rift - headed from Ivarstead to Riften. I'm walking along the shore of the lake and I hear quite a commotion. I sneak a little closer, just to see whats happening. As it turns out, a lone guard, identified only as "Rift Guard", is in the middle of a battle with three Imperial Soldiers - two with bows and one with a sword in hand. I stop and watch, not knowing what to make of this. Sure enough, the lone rift guard manages to behead the sword wielding Imperial. In little more than two more moves, the remaining Imperial Soldiers are lying on the ground, motionless. I sheathed my own weapon and approached cautiously, but the Rift Guard casually walked away. I wanted to ask if the guard needed help disposing of the carcasses, but the only response I got (to my surprise) was a soft, feminine voice saying, "I've heard about you and your honeyed words." Left with so many questions, I couldn't help wondering who she is, why she killed those imperial soldiers, and how she could have possibly heard about me before.... These are only a few questions that I couldn't keep from pondering as I went to work, stripping the dead soldiers of their earthly possessions and using the Unrelenting Force shout to blast their lifeless corpses into the lake.

Twiffle

The rift guards are aligned to the Stormcloaks, so if Imperials ever wander into that area and are seen by guards they will be attacked mercilessly, as for the comment it is a standard comment as your speech skill is probably around 30+, even though youve never met, its like if you do illusion and random comments will be something like ''your the one who does those illusion spells, impressive''. .. .. hope this helps,

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
cool story, bro.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts