• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who do you side with in the civil war

• Total voters

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Just game mechanics, every guard is programmed to say that.

imagesqtbnANd9GcT7Zwc11sFs9iVI0Cj6S.jpg

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
LOL @ everyone who labeled Ulfric Stormcloak as a racist without backing things up. It shows just how ignorant you guys are.
There's actually a fair amount of ignorance in that video. It's basically full of fail but just to take few of the more obvious flaws among the gaping holes in his argument:

1. The Thalmor only began to patrol Skyrim after the Stormcloak rebellion began. The player is informed of this if he follows Hadvar in Unbound. Ulfric is therefore the primary cause for the interrogation, torture and killing of Nords by Thalmor agents;

2. There is zero evidence of fewer Dragon attacks in Skyrim - to the contrary all evidence in the game points to them being as frequent as before;

3. It's fantastically retarded to think a province torn apart by civil war is going to be in stronger position after the war ends. All you have to do is look at how civil wars decimated the young male populations and resources of every nation that has had them to realize that. On top of that the author ignores the fact that Skyrim is dependent on the Empire for resources which are in shortage such as food as indicated from dialogue with Falk Firebeard and Elisif.

He doesn't even try to deny that Ulfric is racist, he simply offers explanations for it, which begs the question as to whether you bothered to even watch the video carefully. You're apparently not only ignorant about the clues being dropped throughout the game to maintain the moral ambiguity of choosing either side, but ignorant about the very video you posted in your failed attempt to support the premise of your post.

standalone

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
I prefer the Empire but damn it if Ralof isn't my favourite NPC. Also, Ulfric's backstory is so interesting to me.
But yeah, I'm not really into the Stormcloaks' cause. Plus the Imperial armours are prettier.

J

Jeremius

i cannot side with either one, not with Dragons, evil mages, vampire and bandits running amok...not officially, at least.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts