• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who do you side with in the civil war

• Total voters
ive played on both sides and i know both have flaws but the stormcloaks take better care of you as a soldier by always giving you new armour and promoting you through the ranks and giving you names. even though i really hate the bigetry since i never pick a nord because theyre to generic... so im at an impass... but ulfric himself seems like a good enough man. he wants to start a new era. but on the other hand the legion just wants to keep peace

Baldr

Ulfric is a Nationalist if he was a different race no one would say anything about him being racist, its no doubt the western world education system has corrupted your vision, he shows no hatred towards anyone besides the elves,

He wants everyone to leave the empire

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I didn't want to pick either but ended up going Empire.

"What the Rebels like to forget is that the Empire is the only thing keeping the Dominion out of Skyrim"

stagnant94

i prefer stormcloak, the empire sided with the Thalmor, thats enough for me to hate them

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I see the Empire throughout the series, and how they always managed to keep Tamriel together. It was only the Whitegold Concordant which disrupted the Nord way of life. I had issues when first deciding a side, since I know the Empire has previously succeeded in keeping the world from falling apart with their regulations. However, they are an organization who is afraid to lose control, since they've been in control since they could remember.
However, the Stormcloaks vie for their freedom of worship, and I was taught that religion has always been a free realm to go where you please. Logically, I can see how a man couldn't be considered a God, and I don't get the same sense of wonder when I see the shrine of Talos, as I would if I saw, say, the Shrine of Meridia. Also, I'm not a Nord character, and I see how little trust the Nords give to potential allies. If you look into Tamriel's past, you see the Snow Elves have changed because of their lack of trust (yes, being betrayed by two different races can do that to you...) and I believe history has a chance to repeat itself.
With that said, I could logically help fight for someone who not only distrusts me, but also has a chance of changing the face of their own race several thousand years into the future. It's the lack of change that changes the true spirit of a person, so I fight for the Empire.

Jman4505

level 81.5
Imperial= Dying Empire that wants to take skyrim to the grave with it

Stormcloak= Hard-Ass nords who want nothing more than to kick thalmor ass and revere the god of war

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Imperial= Dying Empire that wants to take skyrim to the grave with it

Stormcloak= Hard-Ass nords who want nothing more than to kick thalmor ass and revere the god of war

They want to worship Kratos?

kratos5.jpg

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
LOL @ everyone who labeled Ulfric Stormcloak as a racist without backing things up. It shows just how ignorant you guys are.

You just might want to watch this truthful video and then come back to me

Oh and that quote "What the Rebels like to forget is that the Empire is the only thing keeping the Dominion out of Skyrim"

Is a lie. The Dominion is in skyrim and has their little nest located around and in Solitude. How can they say that their keeping the Dominion out of Skyrim when their collecting up Talos worshippers and tossing them in their prisons? Or worst killing them on sight. The Imperials are nothing but liars. The empire is nothing but a thalmor puppet.. Ulfric sees this as the empire is essentially dead and he wants Skyrim to be free from the dying Empire.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
LOL @ everyone who labeled Ulfric Stormcloak as a racist without backing things up. It shows just how ignorant you guys are.

You just might want to watch this truthful video and then come back to me

Oh and that quote "What the Rebels like to forget is that the Empire is the only thing keeping the Dominion out of Skyrim"

Is a lie. The Dominion is in skyrim and has their little nest located around and in Solitude. How can they say that their keeping the Dominion out of Skyrim when their collecting up Talos worshippers and tossing them in their prisons? Or worst killing them on sight. The Imperials are nothing but liars. The empire is nothing but a thalmor puppet.. Ulfric sees this as the empire is essentially dead and he wants Skyrim to be free from the dying Empire.

ulfric_stormcloak_naked_by_lostangel1987-d4ku8rx.jpg

AdrenaLiNv1

The Empire: They keep order, they are represented by the "Legion" in Skyrim, the name "Legion" was used by Caesar, and being part of a Legion was a great honor, something worth living for. Skyrim's version of "Legion" doesn't give it much credit, they recruit even common folk, and that is a disappointment. The original Legion, it is formed by formidable, incorruptible, fearless warriors, not by peasants who can barely swing a sword.

The Stormcloack Rebellion: Arngeri of the Greybeards said that those with the dragon blood should never use the dragonborn power for themselves, but only to honor the god who gave it to them. Ulfric used that power to kill the High King of Skyrim, and they called it a "fair combat". For that reason alone I would never take side with such a man.

Mahone

The Stormcloack Rebellion: Arngeri of the Greybeards said that those with the dragon blood should never use it for themselves, but only to honor the god who gave them this power. Ulfric used that power to kill the High King of Skyrim, and they called it a "fair combat". For that reason alone I would never side with such a man.
Actually that is just a rumor, if you talk to ulfric, he say's that he killed him with a sword through the chest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts