• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheHaydz242

I stumbled into an Orc camp today, I found that some of the orcs were wearing pieces of the Stormcloak officer armor. one had the boots, the other had the head piece and gauntlets, yet they say they served for the Empire?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I stumbled into an Orc camp today, I found that some of the orcs were wearing pieces of the Stormcloak officer armor. one had the boots, the other had the head piece and gauntlets, yet they say they served for the Empire?

Perhaps they killed the Stormcloaks?

TheHaydz242

Perhaps they killed the Stormcloaks?

Possibly, but I doubt they would wear it, they talk about how they were in the Imperial army for years. Wearing the opponents armor would be dis-honorable.

TheHaydz242

Maybe they view them as a trophy of sorts. At least none of them were wearing the chest piece.

Actually one was, I found the Chief in one of the huts, It really surprised me.

MushroomGenius

Well dunno what else to tell you. Too bad speech wasn't more open ended and you could actually ask the Orcs rather than just speculating.

Not sure of any other plausible answers someone else could provide.

TheHaydz242

Well dunno what else to tell you. Too bad speech wasn't more open ended and you could actually ask the Orcs rather than just speculating.

Not sure of any other plausible answers someone else could provide.

Have you encountered any Orc hold's before? I helped with the forsworn problem in one of the mines in Markath and the Orc said to me. "You're welcome at the Orc holds, I'll inform the others of what you did." Are they usually friendly?

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Have you encountered any Orc hold's before? I helped with the forsworn problem in one of the mines in Markath and the Orc said to me. "You're welcome at the Orc holds, I'll inform the others of what you did." Are they usually friendly?
No. You have to get on the Orcs good side in order to be allowed into their Holds. If you had asked them without helping, they would've been rude.

MushroomGenius

If you've come across Karthwasten, there is a female orc miner there that will make you blood-kin if you help clear the Silverblood Mercenaries that are occupying one of the two mines. This will make you welcome in any stronghold.

There are several orc-given quests that will allow this. Forge-master Fingers being one of them.

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
Could be out of necessity, while repairs were being made on their armor, or perhaps a rogue Imperial Op that required some undercover work.

Or maybe they're just into wear dead people's clothes. Funny people those Orcs.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Are you using any mods that allow you to forge Stormcloak armor or mod Stormcloak armor?

TheHaydz242

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts