• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
I'm giving serious thought to wiping the save files off of the PS3 and starting the game over again. After all I've learned in my first playthrough, the second round should be a blast. Good chance to do the Stormcloak side of things too. Anyone else do this, and if so did you regret it?

I'd keep my original game, but my little 80gb PS3 is getting awful full!

Go ahead and wipe it. In the end you will play so many characters that you have to give them up. I only have one 'permanent' save from the last year, the rest I remember, but don't want to replay.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
I guess I could always back up my original save onto a USB stick until I get a newer PS3, never thought of that.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Why not just save an extra file, then start a new file to save over the extra, that way you don't have to wipe memory or the original character.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
My PS3 is getting quite full being that it's only an 80gb. Hopefully "Santa" brings me a new 500gb! Did the USB trick after work and it worked just fine.

Tilse

Spellsword
If you don't feel any real attachment to your current character, I don't see why not. I had the storage issue too (360 though), but ever since I got a hard drive it's not an issue at all. I have two characters right now, I doubt I'll ever have any more than that at once though.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Man, I forgot how much fun the early stages of this game can be!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts