Started a new game and thought

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Niq

Agreed! it seems like its the usual "oh we got you now, now we will talk for ages and just hope nothing unexpected comes along and you escape" routine from a bad action movie!

Niq

Also, you think they would kill the leader first in front of his men, not the other way around... you know as an example, or to just get it our of the way, you know, like tullius has got all the time in the world to stand watching loads of beheadings. Tullius also talks to Ulfric and says what he has done is wrong...

Niq

Haha, i suppose every cloud has a silver lining!
My first play through i went Nord, so i decided to side stormcloak.... man i soon regretted that, i was like is this what stormcloaks beleive? he is very arrogant to say the least.

mushroomlord

I did that too.
They didn't think i was a nord though...
Of course i was able to tell that dark elf that i hate them when i was a dark elf

Niq

haha "don't look at me, i hate dark elves too"
:confused: "but you are dunmer" :confused:
- "nah, i hate them too!"

Niq

HAHA, No she's definately not... but she must be dumb, or poorly sighted lol, not quite blind as she makes her way around quite well, and she talks to you as soon as the two nords leave her alone...

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Ulfric needed to be publicly displayed like a similar rebel in Roman times, so as to quell any hopes of victory in the minds of future "leaders."

Sort of like a certain dictator in Libya, whose public humiliation was intended to send a message in the region.

Just my guess.

Niq

I dont think that was the question, i think it was more to do with the fact that they didnt get it out the way... they waited to kill him last and therfore he was able to escape.

but yea, that was teh point in beheading him publically, to send a message that the empire is still strong. imo they could and should have done it more publically... i mean helgen! its not exactly a huge or well known town.

mamali

they would kill ulfric first if they knew a dragon is going to attack :p

Niq

they would kill ulfric first if they knew a dragon is going to attack :p
Thats what i mean, its like in a bond film where instead of killing Bond the "bad guy" explains his evil plans first, which then allows Bond to escape and know exactly how to stop the evil plans.... its like just kill him!!!

Pete

Notice that the Thalmor ambassador is at Helgan? He is an 'asset'. I suspect he wasn't going to the block.

Niq

Notice that the Thalmor ambassador is at Helgan? He is an 'asset'. I suspect he wasn't going to the block.
Ahhh, so kill all the Stormcloak followers then take Ulfric off to sumerset isles?

Coffeegirl11

I think they should have killed Ulfric first cause 1. I hate the stormcloaks. (Mostly Ulfric.) and 2. It would destroy the stormcloaks self confidence. But someone would probably take ulfrics place. Probably his lutinent...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts