(SPOILERS!) The Walking Dead (TellTale Games)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Arven Ianash

The Walking Dead season 2 coming out in february!

Anybody else here excited for it?

i've had so much fun playing the other game and it was game of the year on SpikeTV, and they're making another season, Do you think there will be a different playable character and a different story or a continuation to the story?

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
If it's not a continuation of the story, I'm sure a lot of people would be upset. Many people (me included) fell in love with Clementine and the role we played in the story.

That said, I really hope we don't play as her guardian again. It would cheapen the experience of the first season. I hope we play as someone who encounters the other character(s) or starts a group with them. I don't think it would be right playing AS Clem, either...

(Tried to avoid spoilers for anyone stumbling around here....)

Karen

boop.
Well, considering the ending scene after the credits in the first season, it does look a lot like Clem will be making a return (it felt too... cliffhanger-y, like her story's not finished).

Arven Ianash

While listening to this song I was trying not to cry, but I failed. Thank god nobody saw me do that

You all did too, i'm sure.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
While listening to this song I was trying not to cry, but I failed. Thank god nobody saw me do that

You all did too, i'm sure.
This song was in the actual AMC series. Played while Rick leaves Atlanta. If memory serves me right. I know I've heard it before on the series. Also for some reason remember it flashing to Daryl and his motorcycle. I have to now go through my special editions and find it.

***Note***
Already been hints that it WILL be a continuation of Clems story. And will center on the group left alive after what Lee did. (Trying to be vague here as not to ruin it).