Speaking of mods...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How do you feel about body mods/art?

• Love them! Have some/want some.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Not my cup of tea, but to each their own.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Don't understand the point.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I like tattoos. But I don't like the idea of carrying them with me forever. I mean you go through many phases in your life and the things you like now are not the things you'll like in 10 years.

If I'd have a tattoo at the age of 8 I would have Spongebob on my leg now :D .. No offense, of course. Spongebob is legendary..

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
Will do in a little while :-)

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2

Karen

boop.
SherlockJones: A Pokemon tattoo! Have you decided on a design yet?

I love it when people get video game tattoos, the only ones I've ever truly considered are of Final Fantasy. But then again, as Anouk said, I don't want it to be something I'd regret along the way, though I know the FF series is not just a passing trend for me.

If I do get one, it's not going to be something that screams "hey, this is a Final Fantasy tattoo" from like a mile away anyway, I think I want the quote "embrace your dreams" over a feather or something. Something other fans might pick up on, but can also look good as a tattoo on it's own.

And as for piercings, I just have the four lobe piercings, two I got when I was five, and two more in high school. Don't wear earrings anymore though, they're a hassle to put in in the morning and I'm accustomed to taking them off before bed.

SherlockJones

Yeah kabuto with waves behind on one foot, and magmar with flames behind on the other :-)

SherlockJones

Part of it anyway lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365276666711.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365276666711.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 3

Karen

boop.
Yeah kabuto with waves behind on one foot, and magmar with flames behind on the other :-)

Sounds awesome, can't wait to see it!

SherlockJones

Karen I GOT IT! MY kabuto tattoo, I named him Keith :D, I actually love it :D, gotta go back to finish up, and it was pain ful as hell, but oh so worth it .

Ignore the toenails and old writing on my toes I need that touched up :p
575487_371930396262031_426113693_n.jpg

Karen

boop.
Looks pretty badass so far. :D

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
8927_101205559896654_3247325_n.jpg
The only photo I have of any of mine. You can kinda see the one on my right arm....there are more on my shoulders.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts