• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Where would you go upon Death?

• Sovngarde - Realm of Shor

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Apocrypha - Realm of Hermaeus Mora

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The Shivering Isles - Where the COC now Lives

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • The Hunting Grounds - Where Lycanthropes end up

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Evergloam - Where Nightingales end up

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • The Soul Cairn - That place where Souls end up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Void - Realm of Sithis

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Immortality - Live forever until someone destroys you

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
Because ofcourse, the place is absolutely NOTHING besides drinking, and Honorable wise old warriors are retarded american Fratboys...

Well then I guess your a pretentious hipster Atheist ( since there is nothing but the void after death) that has a Lizard fursona.

Because logic, right?

Lucid

Wait, has anyone considered what Sanguine might offer?
yes I should have added him however it is unknown what he may offer you most likely though it would be a booze and drug filled orgy preferably with many women most likely and even you must admit that would be better then hanging around belching men more men and women who act like men for eternity

Your version of Sanguine's plane sounds a lot like my high school years :)

I'm undecided on this matter, but I don't want Sovngarde. It's beautiful and peaceful, but an eternity without dissent or conflict sounds boring. My soul requires some level of chaos and depth of experience. Alduin is the most exciting thing that happened to Shor's hall in millennia, now they have nothing else to look forward to.

Whatever Sanguine offers, I'd probably choose that. The Evergloam and Hircine's eternal hunt are also contenders, though the former is likely boring much of the time, and the latter exhausting.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Imperials have no place in Sovngarde.

You can go to whatever voids or oblivion you want elf. You will not be missed in the Great Hall.
you so realize imperials are descended from Nords like the Bretons are so they could go to sovmgarde but explain the ebony warrior he is redguard and he wants to go to sovngarde and I will wager a certainty he could kick the pl*** out of all the heroes of sovngarde

put him against ysgramor then ysgramor will lose put the warrior against Tsun then Tsun will lose put the warrior against the 3 toungs then the 3 tounges will lose he is far tougher then any nord infact he is the toughest enemy in all of skyrim and I think that toughness is worthy of going there.

AS88

Staff member

tx12001

the dreamsleeve not exactly a place you can spend eternity that's why I didn't include it

I don't suppose you read the page?

Sovngarde is a part of Aetherius, and not all souls leave Aetherius to go to the Dreamsleeve.
I know what the dreemsleeve is its where souls go to be recycled its not the place you would want to spend eternity as you cant spend eternity there as you would end up being reincarnated into something else

AS88

Staff member
the dreamsleeve not exactly a place you can spend eternity that's why I didn't include it

I don't suppose you read the page?

Sovngarde is a part of Aetherius, and not all souls leave Aetherius to go to the Dreamsleeve.
I know what the dreemsleeve is its where souls go to be recycled its not the place you would want to spend eternity as you cant spend eternity there as you would end up being reincarnated into something else

That doesn't prove or disprove anything that I just said.

Snake-Brother282

The Saxhleel Slayer
Because ofcourse, the place is absolutely NOTHING besides drinking, and Honorable wise old warriors are retarded american Fratboys...

Well then I guess your a pretentious hipster Atheist ( since there is nothing but the void after death) that has a Lizard fursona.

Because logic, right?

Lol, you always get your panties in a twist whenever someone expresses dislike for Nords and Nordic culture, why is that? You're as much a Nordic barbarian that prays to a pantheon of fictional gods as I am a lizardman that prays to sentient trees, relax. Funny though, that you sing a different tune when you're talking Nordic supremacy and throwing derogatory names for other races around. But then, that's all you Stormcloak Nords are really good at isn't it?
Also if you'd like to bring logic into play, why would a Non-Nordic character desire to spend the afterlife in the company of a bunch of dead Nords? If you're an example of what one might find in Sovngarde, I rest my case.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Because logic, right?

Lol, you always get your panties in a twist whenever someone expresses dislike for Nords and Nordic culture, why is that? You're as much a Nordic barbarian that prays to a pantheon of fictional gods as I am a lizardman that prays to sentient trees, relax. Funny though, that you sing a different tune when you're talking Nordic supremacy and throwing derogatory names for other races around. But then, that's all you Stormcloak Nords are really good at isn't it?
Also if you'd like to bring logic into play, why would a Non-Nordic character desire to spend the afterlife in the company of a bunch of dead Nords? If you're an example of what one might find in Sovngarde, I rest my case.
"Wise Old Warriors"? "Frat Boys"? "hipster Athiest"? I have got to start using those terms. I have no idea how, but I simply have to!

Lucid

But you can only use "hipster atheist" ironically, or your indie cred will be forfeit.

I was pointing out the absurdity of your generalizations so broad, they wouldn't fit in all of Skyrim if they tried.

And lol me about Nordic supremacy? Did you even pay attention in the Imps vs Storm topic when I flat out admitted that Stormcloaks are in the wrong and I personally wouldn't support them?

Or is that your assumption overdrive in full swing? Again?

Snake-Brother282

The Saxhleel Slayer

I was pointing out the absurdity of your generalizations so broad, they wouldn't fit in all of Skyrim if they tried.

And lol me about Nordic supremacy? Did you even pay attention in the Imps vs Storm topic when I flat out admitted that Stormcloaks are in the wrong and I personally wouldn't support them?

Or is that your assumption overdrive in full swing? Again?

My first post was intended to be humorous so yes it was general, like many jokes. and although I vaguely remember you saying something to that effect in the Stormcloak vs imp thread your very first post here was a personal insult, so it was an easy assumption to make that you are just another one of those Stormcloak "skyrim-for-the-Nords" types. not to mention your sig and penchant for name calling. Also initially you seemed to be upset by the idea that I implied nothing else happens in Sovngarde except drinking and fighting, so outve curiosity what else do souls in Sovngarde do? And why would you want to do that for eternity?

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
My first post was intended to be humorous so yes it was general, like many jokes. and although I vaguely remember you saying something to that effect in the Stormcloak vs imp thread your very first post here was a personal insult, so it was an easy assumption to make that you are just another one of those Stormcloak "skyrim-for-the-Nords" types. not to mention your sig and penchant for name calling. Also initially you seemed to be upset by the idea that I implied nothing else happens in Sovngarde except drinking and fighting, so outve curiosity what else do souls in Sovngarde do? And why would you want to do that for eternity?

Well, based on the very lovely meadow we get to see I would infer that they play hopscotch, go for long moonlit walks, and discuss the merits of wearing armor that exposes a lot of skin while battling in the midst of a blizzard.

Also, are you implying that fighting and drinking for eternity is not a sufficient enough reason to go to Sovngarde?! Hah, surely you jest, friend!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Also, are you implying that fighting and drinking for eternity is not a sufficient enough reason to go to Sovngarde?! Hah, surely you jest, friend!

Sounds like a jolly good way to spend eternity to me :D:beermug:

Personally I would give immortality a go. Much to see in Tamriel, in fact all of Nirn. With the vampiric disease going around, you could just get your loved ones infected if you didnt want to lose them to time...

But I like thunderstorms so its the Soul Cairn if not immortality :p

tx12001

Sounds like a jolly good way to spend eternity to me :D:beermug:

Personally I would give immortality a go. Much to see in Tamriel, in fact all of Nirn. With the vampiric disease going around, you could just get your loved ones infected if you didnt want to lose them to time...

But I like thunderstorms so its the Soul Cairn if not immortality :p
vampirism ain't a disease the affliction which causes it sanginare vampirs is a disease, diseases don't give you power just like lycanthropy is not a disease the affliction sanius lupius that causes it is a disease get bitten by harkon and look at your stats no disease has been contracted get turned by a thin-blood then look at your stats a disease has been contracted

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts