Soulgem fragments just junk?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jednj

This is another "Does this do anything?" question: Are soulgem fragments ever used for anything, or are they just part of the array of things that maybe have a price at a dealer, but that's it?!?

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
I have wondered this myself. At first I thought maybe a skilled enchanter could re-assemble them into a soul gem but I just don't notice them any-more as there are plenty of soul gems out there

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I just throw them all in a container, never know what DLC may bring. Perhaps they will have a use in the future.

Nameless1

Yeah I was hoping there was a reson I was Mining them in Blackreach... Which is in itself something dazzling. aat least to me, I never knew where they came from. Blackreach is awesome...

Medea

The Shadow Queen
along the same lines, what are the core things you get from dwarven spiders and stuff? (wow... i sound like a 6 year old!!!)

I'm not completely sure about this, but I think you can smelt those materials to make dwarven metal ingots... but wouldn't it be cool to get a DLC one day that allowed you to use those parts to make your own Dwarven Centurion guard?

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Yeah, I was hoping they'd be something like the Gauldur Amulet, where after you got all three fragments from his conniving, murdering sons, you'd complete the amulet. Not so, so I ended up selling them anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts