• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So I came home to a bandit attacking my daughter. I killed her and then I found this note that said that they kidnapped my husband and expect me to pay a bounty. Time for me to murder. Get inside, kids, and lock the door. Mommy's going head hunting.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Make sure you don't leave it too long. Lydia got kidnapped and I think she got Stockholm Syndrome. When I killed the bandit leader she was really upset. Then spent days back home, standing on the balcony, staring off into the distance. Now she has taken up drinking with the bard.

That's definitely Stockholm Syndrome...

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
what happens if you married aela or turned your spouce into a vampire how exactly could a mere bandit kidnap them? half the time I hear the quest completes itself. Hahaha!!

Wildroses

Damn, I want this quest to happen to me so badly, but the bandits always leave my husbands alone. I want to go on a roaring rampage of revenge too!

But it'll be kind of weird if Vorstag gets himself kidnapped after I marry him. I mean, he's a professional mercenary I outfitted with awesome stuff. If he lets some bandits or vampires make off with him it makes him kind of a weakling...

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I've yet to marry,but going on a revenge-fuelled killing spree to rescue a spouse? I might just marry for that alone ;)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
It is pretty fun Jader. I've had a few rescue missions now. You get them off the Dawnguard people. Some people you rescue you know, and some are like.. "Who the fluff are you? and why am I risking my neck for you?" I once even had to rescue a jarl!
Oh and No-one would dare cart my hubby off. Marcurio would shock em off the mountain!

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Ohhh I'm looking forward to my wife being kidnapped. I can save a damsel in distress and become a hero, again.

Rimfaxe96

Whoever takes Nazeem can keep him.

That's actually an interesting way to think. Marry someone to get rid of him. Hmmm...
Are any Thalmor open for marriage? :confused:

Wildroses

OH! I just watched a Youtube video of someone doing this quest and he had to rescue Heimskr. And he did! He actually rescued Heimskr from the vampires who had captured him and took him back to Whiterun! What a terrible waste of an opportunity. I could weep.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
OH! I just watched a Youtube video of someone doing this quest and he had to rescue Heimskr. And he did! He actually rescued Heimskr from the vampires who had captured him and took him back to Whiterun! What a terrible waste of an opportunity. I could weep.
what happens if u marry aela or something coulden't she go werewolf on them?

Make sure you don't leave it too long. Lydia got kidnapped and I think she got Stockholm Syndrome. When I killed the bandit leader she was really upset. Then spent days back home, standing on the balcony, staring off into the distance. Now she has taken up drinking with the bard.

What in the world is Stockholm syndrome >>>.?? So many things that make you sick in this game , but this is new to me

Lord Aethok

What in the world is Stockholm syndrome >>>.?? So many things that make you sick in this game , but this is new to me

Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.
^From Wikipedia^​

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts