Xbox 360 Some things I've noticed...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I've been playing this game and have encountered some things I'd like to mention:

1.) I know there's a bug associated with Serana and you can lose the "follow me" option with her. It happened for me recently. Way back in September, I had her, a housecarl, Cicero and the two Dark Brotherhood Initiates following me around. I told them all to wait near the entrance to Bleak Falls Barrow and went off for less than a day to do some follower-free exploring. When I came back, a dragon attacks and we defeat it. I talked to her, and for whatever reason, she was already not in my service anymore. I mean, she was there, waiting like the others, but the moment I finished dialouge with her, she starts walking back to Fort Dawnguard. She still had the "follow me" option, but she wouldn't follow unless I dismiss my housecarl. I thought I'd give her a break, considering half my time in the game was with her, and she turned half of Skyrim into ashplies anyways. So she remained in Fort Dawnguard. It wasn't until last week that I noticed something interesting. I thought I would go back to the now vacant Castle Volkihar and explore a little. My follower and I went to the secret entrance after fighting the respawned Skeletons. When we get inside, I turn around, behold, Serana is standing there! I talk to her, and she's my follower again. I didn't even have to tell her to "follow me." However, when I tell her to wait, she no longer has the "followe me" option available. Anyone else getting this?

2.) After gaining the reward for completeing "No Stone Unturned," it's more of a hindrance. I go through Forelhost once and tried to sell off all the loot. I found out my follower was carrying like 3000 lbs of stuff and the fact we had like 24 flawless diamonds and a crap ton of other jewels in the 20's-30's. I had to kill Lucan 12 times to sell off all the stuff! And he has 1,1750 gold to boot. I'm considering not taking everything a dungeon has to offer or just dumping the stuff I loot. This really makes half the Speech perks and the "Treasure Hunter" perk kind of worthless in the long run.

3.) Apparently, the Solitude housecarl, Jordis, can punch and kill things before drawing her weapon. The enemies suffer whatever damage her enchanted weapon has, dies, THEN she draws her weapon and immediately re-sheathes. There was also a time I attacked Camilla instead of Lucan, and Jordis kills them both, then 3 red dots show up on the compass, but no enemies are there. All of a sudden, Jordis is applying finishing moves... to the air lol. Another time this happened, Gerdur showed up, immediately suffered frost and fire damage without being attacked directly and instantly died. Has anyone else have something like this happening?