• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Any ps3 users out there that can help?!

Iv not played skyrim for a few weeks so thought I would pop it in and roam about for a bit. Iv completed the main QL along with all other main quests, DB, Theives guild, imperial, collage of winter hold ect.

I turn it on and it's totally wrecked, my nightingale armour is different shades if Gray, people and horses are walking about in mid air, plants are in mid air its all gone crazy.

Also it's freezing every now and then for a good 10 seconds and the landscapes are all un rendered and look awful.

What's happened has there been an update or something? As far as I'm aware I'm upto date as I'm a ps3 plus user and it does it automatically.

Any help would be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1.7. Uninstall, and re-install the game, your save data should be fine. I play on PC, but have heard online this also helps on consoles.

1.7. Uninstall, and re-install the game, your save data should be fine. I play on PC, but have heard online this also helps on consoles.

That's the thing the last download update for skyrim was months ago I'm still on 1.6, iv not had any download in the last 3 weeks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Well a lot of people get problems with the ps3 when to much data on one save. I had a problem where everything went a weird blue Color. Try going inside, save turn off then turn it back on and go outside. See if that helps.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts