Some mods I'm looking for

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
First of all, I'm mainly looking for a way to make a few tweaks to the werewolf's Beast Form, be it through mods or making changes to some files or something:
- Is there any way I can make followers not freak out/add a bounty when I transform in front of them?
- Any way I can make the Howl of Terror not fear followers?
- Can I change the werewolf's roar into an actual howl?

Then, is there any way I can change NPC's races? I know I can use the setrace command, but it usually make their face look really weird. Especially when changing them into khajiit, their mouths get all funky.
(And is setrace permanent? Like, if I changed the jarl into an argonian, saved, and exited the game, would there always be a lizard in charge of Whiterun on that file?)

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Werewolf roar sound mod on Nexus...also changes some things about transformations

Video:

Thanks, that mod actually had exactly the kinds of sounds I'd hoped for, and multiple werewolf reskins to choose from, to boot! It also turns out my followers don't actually care if I transform around them, and don't turn hostile or leave if they accidentally get fear'd by my roars.

Still could use some help with changing NPC races, though.

Thanks, that mod actually had exactly the kinds of sounds I'd hoped for, and multiple werewolf reskins to choose from, to boot! It also turns out my followers don't actually care if I transform around them, and don't turn hostile or leave if they accidentally get fear'd by my roars.

Still could use some help with changing NPC races, though.

Open the console and click the characters race you would like to change, enter "Setrace" and whatever race you want them to be, like setrace woodelf.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts