Some important questions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Muhib

I have a lots of question about Skyrim. I think this is the right place to get the answers-

1. I have joined the College of Winterhold to learn magic. But they are only giving me quests. How to learn more spells and make my magics powerful?

2. After joining the quest with Brynjolf, there is a quest where I have to go to Bars and collect money. But I have to fight with them (brawl) to get money. But a lots of guards come there and I have to fight with them. I always fail because there are 4-5 guards+enemy attack together. How to face them?

3. Where are Conjuration, Alteration spells. I don't have these in my "Magic" section. The Mages there cast interesting spells (like Firebolt, Icing body etc), can I learn them?

I have more questions. But the above is enough for me.

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
1. As your level in certain magic skills go up (from 25, 50, 75 and 100), you can buy the spell books from the mages within the College of Winterhold who specialize in certain skills.

2. You don't have to fight them, there is an additional options you could receive by asking Brynjolf personal questions about the people you're supposed to collect money from.

3. Refrain to number one.

Hope this helps.

Seth

The Skrimmer
2. After joining the quest with Brynjolf, there is a quest where I have to go to Bars and collect money. But I have to fight with them (brawl) to get money. But a lots of guards come there and I have to fight with them. I always fail because there are 4-5 guards+enemy attack together. How to face them?

When a NPC initiates a brawl with you It shouldn't alert the guards, Unless you are wearing the Ebony Mail armor.. Which will start to poison the NPC and that will alert the guards. Remember to only use your fist's.

DovakinDarkElf

I cen a few screen shots where weapons read legendary ... how do you get these weapons or do you just smith them or search dungeons :p

Another one 1.4 hasent come out on psn yet when will that DL be available :p

Thankyou

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Legendary is a level of smithing applied to a weapon or armor using the grindstone or workbench as an improvement. You have to have a certain level of smithing to achieve legendary when you upgrade the items.

Last I read, 1.4 will be out for consoles in 1 to 2 weeks, depending on how fast Sony and Microsoft do the patch approval.

DovakinDarkElf

Nice nice .... aww it would need to hurry up cause my ps3 driving me crazy cause it freezes now cause have so much data :sadface: ...

and is wuthrad the strongest axe/weapon in the game :Z

Muhib

So, I should go back to Brynjolf and ask some questions which will help him to collect the money?
And, My different magic level has got different levels, like destruciton 20, restoration 15, conjuration 11 etc. You want to say this level may improve to 25, 75, or even 100?!!!
And I need to buy spell books to learn magic. Do I need to buy books to learn those PowerFul Firebolt or IceBolt?

Chryss

you learn the spells by reading the books, they get stronger when you use them and your level goes up

Muhib

you learn the spells by reading the books, they get stronger when you use them and your level goes up
I am playing as Nord. What is "roleplaying"? I saw it in this forum. Do different characters get different missions/quest in the game?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts