• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Wow, brave, I soiled my armour when I saw the ash spawn for the first time. TES is no place for fast zombies.

Kit'teh

Get off my Lawn!
Wow, brave, I soiled my armour when I saw the ash spawn for the first time. TES is no place for fast zombies.

I have repeatedly gotten my furry Khajiit behind handed to my by the ash spawn - those things are no joke!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
When I fought the Lurker and the Dragon Priest in Bloodskal Barrow, that was it, lol. :p

FullmetalHeart20

Two instances, both obvious and subtle. First time reading the Black Book, and Mirrak was RIGHT THERE! With an army of Lovecraftian Daedra. Second time was when the dragon guarding the Bend Will shout dies. Mirrak shows up to take it's soul. For the first time ever, my character it out dovahkiin'ed.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I have to give this DLC some credit for it's outright challenge. None of the enemies are a joke. And neither is Miraak. I find it amusing that both DLC bosses outdid Alduin in terms of difficultly. I no longer felt like the Dovahkiin badass anymore.

Pharaun159

Something i noticed about ash spawn immolators... There fire blast is absorbed by spell absorbtion but the after burn effect from it is not. either that or there is a physical componant to the attack. i watched my health tick down very very slowly from them. Cant be much damage, but worth noting

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I feel like this DLC is a big "fluff you" from Besthesda for all the people that thought this game was too easy.

Pharaun159

I feel like this DLC is a big "fu** you" from Besthesda for all the people that thought this game was too easy.
personally made it easier for me. Pure mage on expert or harder was no easy task. No armor means one shot kills from archers. Whirlwind cloak, frenzy rune, ash rune, really altered game balance. fixed alot of issues.

Falmer19

This expansion is most definitely harder. It took me 4 or 5 tries to defeat Ahzidal or whatever the flame dragon priest is on adept. (I am only level 18)

Gonzocyn

Orc Warrior-Dragon Slayer
OK, I'm a level 74 Dovabada** and in Skyrim I was at the point were nothing could really hurt me. I showed up in Ravenrock and had my behind handed to me by the cultist! It was awesome! OK and yes I even sharted a little lol! I couldn't believe it! I'm sooooooo happy with the new DLC!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I feel like this DLC is a big "fu** you" from Besthesda for all the people that thought this game was too easy.
I got out of the habit of saving continuously, cause I was never dying...until I installed Dragonborn. You have no idea how many times I've had to restart quests from damn near the beginning or lost 30 minutes of exploring gameplay because of an ash spawn.

99Problems

And a dragon ain't one.
I got out of the habit of saving continuously, cause I was never dying...until I installed Dragonborn. You have no idea how many times I've had to restart quests from damn near the beginning or lost 30 minutes of exploring gameplay because of an ash spawn.
Ha, same here! I'm a level 41 Imperial.... I've got 100 for one-handed but that's the only super special thing about her. Those damn Netches gave me a run for my money.... Who knew giant jellyfish could be so powerful?? I thought they would be way easier. I'm not too far into the main quest, I am enjoying it though. I was kinda getting bored with Skyrim before.

KattSand

Premium Member
I didn't even think I could get owned by anything ever again, that was before dragonborn. It's funny when you return to skyrim and everything dies in a shot or two, no problems, while an enemy on solstheim take 10, 15 or even as much as 25 arrows to the chest like a boss, and I have 100 in archery AND a good bow. I looted 22 of my daedric arrows back from a lurker, that's what's up :D

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Ha, same here! I'm a level 41 Imperial.... I've got 100 for one-handed but that's the only super special thing about her. Those damn Netches gave me a run for my money.... Who knew giant jellyfish could be so powerful?? I thought they would be way easier. I'm not too far into the main quest, I am enjoying it though. I was kinda getting bored with Skyrim before.
Wait, those are supposed to attack?? They just kinda float there for me...maybe they just think I'm cool :)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

99Problems

And a dragon ain't one.
Wait, those are supposed to attack?? They just kinda float there for me...maybe they just think I'm cool :)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2
Ahhah nah, their harmless unless you attack them. There's a little side quest where you have to get some Netch Jelly for an alchemist in Raven Rock. She gives you 2 nifty potions for it!

llhypnotikll

Xbox Gamertag: llHyPNoTiKll
The seekers are what made me "soil myself" lol

i was like I GOT THIS! i went up there and attacked one and they multiplied o_O!!!

i didnt know how to deal with it at first so i made my follower Serana take them bahaha

Pharaun159

i thought seekers were weak. i had 80 spell absorb, so for awhile i didnt think they were doing anything other then an aquaman imitation lol. But those vindicators were a pain. if i didnt stagger lock them, i was skrewed.

Saozig

Hippy
I love the lurkers. This morning while doing the Deathbrand quest, I ran into two of them on the beach. They're so much fun to do melee with, with their spewing their black goo and trying to stomp on you. And they don't die easily.

Netch too. The first time I ran into them, it was that herd that's up on the beach by the house. My Dark Elf was just lv 32 at the time and in light armor, and I was like "Hey, Marcurio. let's go pop an arrow in one of these and see what happens." And then a few seconds later I was "Ho-lee crap! Run away! Run away!"

llhypnotikll

Xbox Gamertag: llHyPNoTiKll
i thought seekers were weak. i had 80 spell absorb, so for awhile i didnt think they were doing anything other then an aquaman imitation lol. But those vindicators were a pain. if i didnt stagger lock them, i was skrewed.

yeah the seekers are weak but when i FIRST encountered and saw them spawn another one on me i was like *uhh ohhh* haha

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts