• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blackst0rm

Went on a sweet roll diet, only the guards could supply enough!

Alucius

My Orc made the mistake of accepting the offer of Ulfric to join him for a meal when I came across his camp. If only I hadn't partaken of all that Nordic Mead I would have been able to run when the horns were sounded. Unfortunately all I could do was yell for them to stop playing that awful music as I writhed in pain from my hangover. Next thing I know I'm in a wagon with Ulfric, bound and trussed like a pig awaiting slaughter. You know what happens next....

Niflheimr

In Oblivion I was a broken Reguard thief, jailed for trying to feed himself.. In Skyrim I was a nord born outside of Oblivion, wanting to live the rest of his life in his homeland that he never saw, captured for being mistaken as a Stormcloak.
I gave my nord an older look, like someone in his late 40's or early 50's wanting to see his last years in the land of his ancestors.

Mikey

I found out in Cheydinhal that my great great great great grandfather's (Noone knew his name he was known as the dark slayer) Grave was destroyed and he was buried with the night mother, when I got to skyrim, I went on a spree and killed 250 thalmor for destroying his grave, than after being a mile away from all the bodies I was snagged there on the spot with those stormcloaks

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
I was captured for seducing a feisty, scandily-clad skeever.

Chryss

I ran away from an arranged marriage, he hunted me down and i killed him...purely self defense. Now he had ties to the Thalmar so I am on the run and "defending" myself as best a girl can.

Thats my story and I am stickin to it.

Mikey

I ran away from an arranged marriage, he hunted me down and i killed him...purely self defense. Now he had ties to the Thalmar so I am on the run and "defending" myself as best a girl can.

Thats my story and I am stickin to it.

I'm happy to see u fought for your freedom, mines was more... family Related

We Tha Kingz*

Camilla cheated me out of my split of profits from the store. They found her in the closet, I found myself in the same wagon as Ulfric..

Chukkles

I was a happily married woodelf, until that fateful day when the orcs came to our village.
My buddy and I went off in search of the Orcs after they had desecrated our villiage and had their way with our wives and daughters. We were the only survivors.
My Buddy Lienko and I found some at an encampment, we were fighting with them when all of a sudden a we were all ambushed by Redguards, Lienko went for an Orc but accidently split a Redguards head in 2.
We were all rounded up, and forced into caged carriages but I didn't see my pal of 15 years with me, I looked about me and saw a Redguard plunge his blade into Lienko's chest, my heart sank and I knew then, I was the last of my tribe.
I was arrested on charges of conspiracy to murder. They thought I wanted to bring harm to the Redguards, thought I was teamed with the orc's and would not listen to reason.
I had no choice but to wait out my final days in a jail cell, waiting for them to cart me off to the chopping block. I took my fate with honour and dignity and just waited.

Speedymotor

what iz up
I was snorting/eating/smoking/shooting up(however you ingest it) loads and loads of skooma.i even had a skooma lab setup in my home and was slangin dat shii errwerrrrrrrr

Grohiik

the wolf
I was the hero that tamriel needed and deserved, i am the shadow that kills the wicked and protects innocent, I am the assassin that that lurks in the dark, I am the eagle to righteous and true and the raven to evil and cruel, I AM BAT LIZARD ( Rathalos) AND I SHOT ALL THE THALMORE IN THE KNEE, I AM DOVAHKIIN! ps the imperial were jealous of my swagger

Ugeine

My first character was a Breton Mage called Tim the Enchanter, who was caught on the chryodil border chucking fireballs around for no good reason, one of which might have accidentally burned down an imperial camp.

My second is a Nord called Ulfgar Stronginthearm, who was a Cryodillic Nord blacksmith, trying to get into Skyrim to become a master blacksmith. He was caught illegally crossing the border with people who turned out to be known Stormclock Spies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts