So when should I consider myself done?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Your done with this game when...
a) Your dead
b) TES VI is released.
c) The power company shuts off your service.

I'm choosing option b.
Now if you'll excuse me. My deadric sword is murrmurring it's hungry again.

BSE

I'm never going to be done. This game is going in my vault along with Earthbound, FF7, and I'll just save you guys from the rest of my nostalgia outburst. I may stop playing for 2-3 months or maybe a year but I know that I'll be sitting on my couch, watching tv, thinking about random ideas one day and get bored. I'll waltz over to my stack of games. Pick them all up for no reason and toss them aside until the sight of one of the games stirs up memories of epicness. It shall be a grand day too.
This is me exactly. Everything about this is true.

cmp007

I'm never going to be done. This game is going in my vault along with Earthbound, FF7, and I'll just save you guys from the rest of my nostalgia outburst. I may stop playing for 2-3 months or maybe a year but I know that I'll be sitting on my couch, watching tv, thinking about random ideas one day and get bored. I'll waltz over to my stack of games. Pick them all up for no reason and toss them aside until the sight of one of the games stirs up memories of epicness. It shall be a grand day too.

Dude earthbound and FF7 are in my top 3 favorite of all time games. ALong with the zelda games. Those are freaking awesome.

Yngvalld

Got to level 47, Nord warrior both 2 handed and 1 handed. completed all main apart from companions quests. Getting disillusioned now 'cos I own 3 houses, arch mage,listener, leader of theives, nightingale, etc etc.
Seriously considering going the RP route now and before I go back to playing with a new character, creating a background story and motivation etc. with the ultimate aim of writing a short story on it. A Legion veteran of the great war returning to his ancestral home (after being brought up in bruma) is the back story I'm drawing towards, but hell, it'll probably change around the 6th restart and new character!! :D

deanj832

I'm currently at lvl 38 and I've only done 4 missions from the main quest and 2 for the Greybeards I get sidetracked way to easily doing the misc quests and wandering round which always ends up giving me another misc quest to do.....This my first time playing an Elder Scrolls game and I'm loving every second of it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts