Spoiler So this happened to me today...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Threw spoiler in here just to make sure...it's not till the end.

So I'm all sneaking around doing thing when I come across a dragon wall thing on my compass so I'm all like "dat wall" and make a bee line for it.

(Insert Cliffhanger-Stalone type wall climbing montage here)

I make it to the back of the wall and I'm all like "ballin? ballin!" (insert self high five here, I'm not kidding.)

Still in sneak mode and in Third person scopin' out the area waiting for a Dragon to be all "Rawr!" I get close enough to activate the tomb opening up to this insane floating Zombie guy named Krosis. Mind you I'm only level 18 on master using crap-tastic Dwarven Dagger and Bow, With newly acquired DBT armor.

Anyways back to this little guy. I save out of habit and think of a plan of attack. "Meh I'm uber pro I'll just take a shot at his back with my bow and take out a decent part of his health."

So I take awesome aim like this beast asian guy, and fire....

my face when the arrow hits for 3x damage Crits and only drops his health by the tiniest of margins.

Me not being the type to back down, accepts said challenge.

(Insert epic montage of parkour spliced with rabin hood men in tights.) That pretty much sums up the fight. Sneak rolling, jumping off cliffs, over rocks, behind walls, I mean I was every where. I went Eddie Gordo all over the place, cause if he hit me once, just ONE time. I was dead.

No Lie. Remember that nifty game save I mentioned? Yea had to use that shortly after Krosis literally blasted my ass of the damn mountain. I think I landed in Falkreath, not sure. So after about 30 minutes of straight up Blitzkrieging the hell out of this guy I down him.

Thank god. I'm not even religious, but thank you god. I loot a chest next to the Wall and take in those tasty shouts that I can't even use cause I haven't even talked to the Jarl of Whiterun yet(yea i'm a pro,) to go talk to the Greybeards.

I walk over to his body and :SPOILER: BAM. There it is. The Krosis Mask. I didn't even know who this guy was! I knew of the masks, and the priests. Didn't think I would run into one at level 18 though. I also didn't know the priests had names either.

Hope this tale wasn't boring. I'm going to bed.

TL:DR I own.

Kuurus

Not boring at all. My next play through I want to fight more of the dragon priests at a lower level because killing them at level 45+ was a letdown. It was too simple.

Killing one at 18 is impressive. Nice work.

benathius

funny , i was in actual stitches reading that , the way you had it worded was just funny , nice one ,,,, and im using crap tastic by the way ,,, love it

redrkt

Premium Member
That was Shearpoint that you were at. and yeah he is all over the mountain, had the blades running all over the mountain trying to tag him, and then he got stuck below a ledge and could not hit me with his fireballs so I just sat there smoking him with arrows until he collapsed.