So there's absolutely no way to become human again..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I've been switching from a vampire to a werewolf on one of my characters and now I'm stuck. I'm currently a werewolf but want to become a vampire again. But, I cured Kodlak and Farkus with the Purity quest and cured Serena's vampirism. My only option of vampirism was Serena and she's cured. I've tried everything but it nothing will work. Any help with this problem?

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
Well, you can't cure lycanthropy anymore, at least in what I know, but you could always become a vampire by getting hit by Vampiric Drain? Sorry, I barely know about vampirism :p

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
You can't become a Vampire as well as a Werewolf as if you are a Werewolf , then it has a 100% resistance to disease. So it will resist Sanguinare Vampiris too. The only you can turn back to a human is through throwing one of the Glenmoril Witch heads in the fire where you threw the two ones needed to cleanse of Farkas's and Kodlak's lycanthropy. Also , unless you have joined the Volkihar , you can't become a Vampire Lord again (Though you could become a normal Vampire) , since Serana's vampirism has been cured.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Well, you can't cure lycanthropy anymore, at least in what I know, but you could always become a vampire by getting hit by Vampiric Drain? Sorry, I barely know about vampirism :p
Nope, being a werewolf gives you immunity to disease which won't allow me to catch Sanguinare Vampirisis.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
You can't become a Vampire as well as a Werewolf as if you are a Werewolf , then it has a 100% resistance to disease. So it will resist Sanguinare Vampiris too. The only you can turn back to a human is through throwing one of the Glenmoril Witch heads in the fire where you threw the two ones needed to cleanse of Farkas's and Kodlak's lycanthropy. Also , unless you have joined the Volkihar , you can't become a Vampire Lord again (Though you could become a normal Vampire) , since Serana's vampirism has been cured.
I did the Dawnguard questline as a hunter and it doesn't allow me to put a witch head in the fire. I researched it and it said you can only put one in when you cure Kodlak.

AtotehZ

I haven't researched this, but isn't this the kind of thing you use the console for? Experimentation gone wrong..

AtotehZ

No. You can also use the Flame of the Harbinger while completing the second Purity quest for the brothers.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not talking about quest progress. I am talking about making yourself undead through the console.

I found this. I don't know if that can be of use:
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/669915-can-you-use-the-console-to-become-undead/

EDIT: I read your post wrong.. twice. I thought it was OP who responded and that he said that you could "only use it" at the mentioned occasion. Sorry about that :p the link still might be relevant though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts