Smoke trail glitch down by feet....PLEASE HELP!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Haugs

Hello,

I have recently became so annoyed by this glitch that I need to find a resolutions. Awhile back was wasexploring Black Marsh and after leaving I have a constant smoke trail by my feet. When I look down I see a symbol in light blue (sorry for no screen shot, at work right now). Sorry for no screen shot but I will upload when I get back home. I have already tried every freaking player.addspell and player.removespell combo out there.

At first I thought it was the Ice wrath but I attempted that code and it didn't work, i've tried all the dwarven codes (spiders ext), and i've tried all the atronach ones as well. I read an article saying that changing into the warewolf resolves it and it does when you are the warewolf but when I transform back the trail comes back.

Thank you very much for reading and for any assistance you can provide.

On a side note I was thinking about elderscrolls online and how it is going to take place in the 2nd era and was wondering if the dwarfs would be in the game, but for some reason I cannot remember when theyvanished (as told by the final dwarf in Morrowind), anyone remember off the top of their heads :D!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts