• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dragonkilla

So last night i just got the beast form powers and it lets me transform to a werewolves. Now i just use the beast form to run over long distances (the stamina is huge, and it even regenrates fast) and to scare unwanted attackers (like wolves, those things are annoying) because if u roar then they will all try to run away from you. I used that to complete a mission on assasination, roar at the victim while they try to run away kill'em and feed on themm.
What about you guys do u have smarter ways to play Skyrim, so you can be more effective.

Windress

I tend to acquire a multitude of main storyline quests and miscellaneous quests, without necessarily completing any of them. Once I have a large number of quests in the same vicinity, I then travel to that location and knock them all out at once, regardless of what overarching plot they are connected to. This saves me time and energy running back and forth from place to place.​

modi

I tend to acquire a multitude of main storyline quests and miscellaneous quests, without necessary completing any of them. Once I have a large number of quests in the same vicinity, I then travel to that locations and knock them all out of once, regardless of what overarching plot they are connected to. This saves me time and energy running back and forth from place to place.​

I do the same exact thing. I hoard quests and then you can do 4 quests in one town rather than just one. As for being a werewolf, that might be the only useful thing about being a werewolf. I hate using the werewolf to fight. You die way to fast, and for me at least, it is way too difficult to control since it is 3rd person.

dragonkilla

I do the same exact thing. I hoard quests and then you can do 4 quests in one town rather than just one. As for being a werewolf, that might be the only useful thing about being a werewolf. I hate using the werewolf to fight. You die way to fast, and for me at least, it is way too difficult to control since it is 3rd person.
Have you ever thought of feeding on your kills? You do relize that it brings ur life up

modi

I fed on my kills, but always regretted it because it extended your life time as a werewolf. When I transform, its because im in a pinch. I dont want to stay as a werewolf

Anonylulz

I turn into a wolf every time I find an inconsequential Inn or mill and devour everyone there. I don't like using it to run places because I explore everything I can possibly find. The main reason I like being a werewolf is I never get random diseases.

dragonkilla

I fed on my kills, but always regretted it because it extended your life time as a werewolf. When I transform, its because im in a pinch. I dont want to stay as a werewolf
If u feed once is ur life extended in general when ur wolf, or just for that transformation?

dragonkilla

I turn into a wolf every time I find an inconsequential Inn or mill and devour everyone there. I don't like using it to run places because I explore everything I can possibly find. The main reason I like being a werewolf is I never get random diseases.
Can't u use that to avoid detection u know kill some soliders in wolf form, and when u get back there in human form ur not arrested.

modi

when you feed, you get like 20 seconds added to your current transformation.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
The thing about going to once city and doing all the quests there doesn't necessarily work. You'll have to venture outside the cities anyhow, into caves and ruins and such, so you will kind of be going back and forth.

dragonkilla

The thing about going to once city and doing all the quests there doesn't necessarily work. You'll have to venture outside the cities anyhow, into caves and ruins and such, so you will kind of be going back and forth.
A way to fix that is before u do any mission at all, explore every nook and cranny of skyrim and then you do the mission, now when u have to go somewhere use fast travel.

Anonylulz

Yea I have a lot of the places for quests I need found now and if I don't have the exact spot I can get nearby and find a bunch of new dungeons too.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
A way to fix that is before u do any mission at all, explore every nook or cranny of skyrim and then you do the mission, now when u have to go somewhere use fast travel.

Yeah, I did a similar thing and it wasn't bad.

Windress

That's my point, though. I move through a town and acquire all of the quests, note their destinations on my map, and then move on. Once I have a number of quests available in a relatively contained area (usually not in a town), then I travel to that location by foot and complete the quests like an assembly line.