Skyrim's People (FreeForm RolePlay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Edmund cautiously walked towards The Bannered Mare. It's snowing. he realised, wrapping his black cloak around him as it grew colder. He grumbled to himself as he opened the door, unnoticed. This was his last night in Whiterun. He had left his property and business under the care of one of his hangers on, a completely loyal but fairly incompetent man, Percy. He had given him orders to close it down for the time being, and make sure that it wasn't broken into or the like. But he had to get out of Whiterun. Not only did he want to see the world, but if what the old sage said was true, his Brother is contacting The Dark Brotherhood, and other underworld Assassins such as the Morag Tong, with orders to kill him should he escape there. His eyes darted as he sat down. Nobody followed me. Good. He turned to the barmaid: "The Usual please, Gracey. And bring me some Tobacco. I have none to smoke with." She winked and walked off, as Edmund admired her figure. When I return, I will ask to marry her. She was young, two years younger than him, and she would need a husband soon. He smiled at her and she blushed as she set the ale and Haunch of meat down, passing her the payment. He sat supping on his mead, eyes darting about cautiously as her popped the pipe into his mouth and lit it, smoke rings coming forth from his mouth.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan was running hard and fast not wasting time to stop and kill a few bandits, in his wolf form he could reach Whiterun in no time.He realy didn't like the use of gold he comes upon some from time to time but he only carry's 250 septims on him so he doesn't realy need to loot anything from them.He stopped about a mile outside of Whiterun. He spotted a elk who was very big and Brayan could use some meat.He stalked it for a few seconds then pounced he snapped its neck very easily he could take down mammoths if he had a pack sadly he doesn't.He shifted back put on his clothes and pulled out his knife and started skinning he would rest here for the night,make a fire and get some rest tomorrow a pack will be born......

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
Asgar took a swig of ale,thinking."I dont know I've never been one for taking orders.So if i was to join the Legion I dont know if I'd fair well.I might just head up to Whiterun to buy a horse then travel to Morthal apparently there has been alot of trouble there.But if you happen to get a job in Whiterun I would gladly help you friend.".said Asgar

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
"Well friend, my, "skills" could be useful for the life of an adventurer. Let's investigate Morthal!" Dras said enthusiastically. He had always wanted to explore every corner of the world, taking down bandits, and even vampires! "I could bring in food for our travels too." Dras added. I can't believe it! Adventurer! Dras Boweaver, Ranger of Cyrodiil! That will be my new title!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
"Great. I've been booted out of the college. Again. I really need to get something to help with my anger management...", said Burag as he walked through the streets of Winterhold. "I wonder if iIll be able to trek over to Downstar..." Burag then remembered that his wizard friend Falion was in Morthal. He could help Burag with this little problem of his, and he would certainly give him lodging, since the Orc had saved his foster daughter from a vampire. And so Burag began his trek through the frozen tundra of northern Skyrim. He bought a couple of potions from the Khajiit trade caravan stationed nearby and headed over to Downstar so he could take a boat to Solitude and then a carriage to Morthal. A couple of miles into the trek he felt like he was being followed. He turned around and saw a dark shape running at the edge of his vision. He quickly drew his warhammer and his anger flared, causing a surge of adrenaline. He yelled, "Come out you coward! Face me like a man!" He turned and was face to face with a Dunmer in brown armor and a black hood with a dagger pulled up almost to his neck. An assassin. Burag smashed his foot with his warhammer as he tried to run. He cried out, "For Mephalah!", and cast a spell that caused him to set on fire. He fell unconscious and the fire consumed him without his control over it. The fire set fire to the hay under his steel armor, which he quickly pulled out. It spread to a tree and but only managed to burn that one, as the other trees were covered in ice and snow. Burag did not stay to watch this, as he was already running to Downstar.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
"I've heard of Mephalah before. I think she's a daedric prince. She also has a group of assassins, I think they're called the Morag Tong, that worship her. I nevery really studied her much, as she has nothing to do with necromancy.", said Falion as he offered Burag a pint of ale. "And I believe I can help you with your anger management issues. You see, when you get angry, your berserker rage ability activates automatically. This s why you go crazy and start murdering people and breaking things. This ring should help you supres that power. If, for any reason, you ever need to use that power, slip the ring off and think really angry thoughts. It should last about a minute, and then you'll return to normal, and you should probably replace the ring." "Thanks for all the help, Falion! Here, take these septims for you're trouble!" "I can't take that! You saved my daughter!" "I insist!", said Burag as he threw a coin purse onto the bed where he'd been sleeping. "I think I'll go search around town for anyone who knows about these, "Morag Tong"." "Mara bless you, my freind!", said Falion. "Goodbye Uncle Burag! Come back soon!", said his foster daughter, Agni. And so he left to meet Falions sister, te local innkeeper, about Mephalah and the Morag Tong.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan woke up around 5 he gathered his things then ate the rest of the elk.He strapped on his armor and started north to Whiterun.once he spotted the magnificent city he stopped the stench hit his nose.WEREWOLVES IN WHITERUN!He did not want to get noticed so he passed the city up and found a cave.there he gathered his things in his knapsack.He then waited until nightfall and shifted started off towards Dawnstar.He wasted no time and made it there around 12 he was very tired and thought he deserved a reward he would sleep in the local inn tonight.He changed back put on his clothes and walked into the city he spotted the inn very quickly.He went to the innkeeper and asked for a room.The women was very kind he set his gear down and ordered a pint of mead.With the bard singing the people laughing it was very peaceful..

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
"Back in Downstar!", thought Burag. "I was here just yesterday. I'd better see this Silus guy, he said he could help if I just checked out his museum." He walked into the inn and noticed an odd man with a lot of hair buy a room and quickly enter, acting very rushed. "Excuse me, ma'am, who was that man?", Burag asked the innkeeper. "Just some guy, looked to be down on his luck. He came in and bought a room, nothing else. I don't think he's sleeping yet, you could go see him.", replied the barkeep. Burag had an odd feeling about this man. He felt like their destinies were intertwined, as if they would either be good freinds or terrible enemies. Burag knocked on the door and said, "Are you still awake? I'd like to speak with you!"

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan heard a knock thought it was just the innkeeper until someone asked to come in.He thought quickly and put his tribal knife behind his back then said "You can come in" still cautious

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Burag walked in, a simple flame spell at the ready. He quickly thought up an excuse for his intrusion. "I'm looking for information on a group called the Morag Tong, do you know anything about them?" He suddenly felt very nervous, and a million other emotions surged through him. He casted a detect life spell and noticed some huge canines outside the building. He quickly said to the man, "Do you happen to own a pack of eight foot tall dogs? Cause' if not, then we are probably going to die in a second." He drew his warhammer and turned to the door just as one of the beasts broke into the main area of the inn.

It was deep in the night. Davos was drinking along another Nord who appeared to be the bard as well, although he was too busy flirting with the local goods woman to play. Another swig of mead, another joke, more laughing.

Davos woke up beneath the trees. His head was aching like crazy, and his back hurt because of the warhammer slung across it. Not this again, he thought, when he noticed he was on a little island. He wondered how the hell he got there, but also saw smoke and lights in the distance. Deciding civilization was the best way to go, Davos stripped off his heavy armor, put it in a large sack and began to swim, dragging the bag behind him.

When he reached the village, an Imperial was posted there. "Could you tell me where i am, Sir Soldier?" Davos asked. "This is Morthal, Sir. I trust you will cause no trouble here. You seem like a man who wants to know where the inn is, and it is there." The imperial pointed out a large building and resumed his patrol. Davos made his way to the Inn.

Makuzui4220

Moanna cautiously descended the icy steps of the College of Winterhold, a flame-cloak spell tome in her hand that she recently stole from another of the mages. She mumbled the words to herself, struggling to memorize the enchantments, when a blast of heat surged over her face. Looking up, she saw that many of the forest trees surrounding Winterhold were ablaze with fire, and more were catching as the ice and snow melted. A man in silver armor ran from the hungry flames away from the town. "Moanna can't very well let the town burn." Raising her hands, she called upon the magic in her veins to redirect the flames to the sky, saving the trees and houses from their ashy fate.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan was wondering why this stranger was here when the smell hit him.he felt so stupid distracted that he didn't notice it.I smelled like death. then the orc asked me if i owned a pack of 8 ft tall dogs? then there was a crash whatever these things want they are not friendly..

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Burag drew his warhammer and ran to face his adversary. He slipped off his ring and all logical thought stopped. He became a killing machine, directing all the anger he'd experienced since he put on the ring towards the creature. It was a very large red dog, similar to the doomhounds that he had seen wandering Skyrim. It destroyed the counter and gored another traveller. Burag smashed its' nose with his warhammer. The creature looked at him and smacked him against the wall with his paw. Burag, barely conscious and bleeding, managed to catch a glimpse of another large wolf-thing, this one smaller and brown, before passing out.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan had no time to think I watched the orc try to fight the beast I jumped at it and shifted in mid air tackling it and making it hit the wall and pinned it to the ground

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
A loud bark woke Burag up. "Wha...?", he said, "Oh my god, the creatures!" He got up and tried to draw his warhammer, but he was unable to use one of his arms, as it was dislocated.. His Berserker Rage turned back on and he snapped his arm back into place. He picked up[ his warhammer and, oblivious to the pain, attacked the wolf that had damage him. He broke the creatures leg, and quickly threw it at the hellish canines head, smashing in its' skull. There appeared to be another wolf pinned under it, the one he had seen earlier. He had little time to think, however, as another creature quickly broke in, angered by his packmates death. He jumped towards the orc. Burag dodged the attack and hit in the head just as the brown wolf crawled out from under the dead beast.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan got up in a rage he couldn't believe that thing almost had him!He jumped on the next beast and ripped out its throat.Not wasting anymore time he growled,witch at this state was more like a roar.He then quickly charged outside the inn.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Burag turned and ran out of the inn and out of the city. He stopped in the forest and set up a simple camp. The wolf had torn out the throat of one of the larger hounds. Others were roaming Downstar. He tried to stay awake but eventually succumbed to his lack of sleep.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan stayed out of sight until he saw another beast.He waited until it was right next to him and then tore off its head in one bite.He then followed the scent of that orc to try to get some answers.He found him asleep right outside of the city.He didn't think it would do any good to wake him so he got some sleep himself..

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Burag woke up to see a man wearing just some ragged trousers laying down next to his makeshift fire. He did not think much of it in his tired state, though he did notice that the man looked like the one he met in the inn. He got up and strapped on his armor. He got all his things together and put them in his pack. Then he yawned, slipped on his ring, and finally noticed that it is not normal for you to wake up across from a nearly naked stranger(At least for him!). "By Malacath, what are you doing here!", shouted the orc as he turned the man over on his side trying to wake him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts