OOC Skyrim's People (Free Form RolePlay)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Were always accepting!

Makuzui4220

Awsome~! OK, here:

Name: Moanna
    Race: High Elf
    Class/Skills/Weaponry: Almost a master Theif, particularly adept in pickpocketing and sneaking, but also a decent mage specializing in Destruction (fire specifically) and restoration. Loves conjuration, but is terrible at it, and can only summon a flame atronach. (see also history)
    Appearance: Tan skin with yellow eyes and black hair that she wears in dreadlocks. She wears black mage robes and boots. A hood covers most of her face when it is up but she prefers not to wear it unless she has to do a BnE. The only visible weaponry is a dwarven bow she stole from a jarl.
    Backstory: After the great war between the Nords and the Elves, Moanna was left orphaned on a roadside where she would've died had not a traveling caravan of Khajiit taken pity on her. Her new Khajiit family taught her the ways of the thief. She did all that she could to please them and became very skilled in certain areas of thievery. But her magical blood still called to her, and she longed to be taught the ways of magic. After turning 18, and being able to leave the family as an adult, she traveled to Winterhold with her halfbrother J'zargo to study magic.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Great!

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    What is it with people who join RP's and never post?

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Yeah come on!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Name: Burag-Uk Shuk
    Race: What do you think?
    Class/Skills/Weaponry: Burag-Uk Shuk is a juggernaut, wearing heavy steel armor with dwarven gauntlets, daedric boots and an iron helm. He fights with a daedric warhammer that he uses to crush his enemies, and sometimes resorts to using the few spells he knows. He rarely carries anything else aside from his armor, his clothes, his weapon and his gold. He does not know how to swim and is terrible at running, jumping, climbing and anything else requiring dexterity. He is a great miner and smithy, however and knows all kinds of special moves for his warhammer.
    Appearance: Burag is usually hidden behind his armor, but when out of it he is a burly orc with dark blue eyes and pale skin, for an orc. He has a shaved head and large, jagged worn-tusks and knobs above his eyes. The entire front of his face is painted red and black, as are his upper arms and hands, as well as his lower legs and feet.
    Backstory: Burag-Uk Shuk is from an abandoned orc stronghol in western Morrowind right by the border to Skyrim. When he was 15 the Morag Tong assassinated his chief and all the other residents aside from Burag, who was out hunting. When he got back he found the stronghold burnt to the ground and realized that whoever did this would probably be after him, too. He took his fathers armor and weapon and ran. He arrived in Solitude and tried to enlist in the Imperial Legion, but he was rejected as he was too young. He wandered Skyrim and developed a passion for magic. He managed to get into the College of Winterhold, though he hasn't really progressed at all and knows only basic spells.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    It's good!

lbrasz44

Haha sorry about my one post then dissapearing. I got a part in another rps that is story driven so just ignore my dude

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
    I completely forgot about this O_O I'll see if I can start writing a post now ^_^

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
    Where are all the characters in the RP? It seems they're scattered everywhere xD We should try and bring them all together :) Though I'm not sure where to start my post, where's the majority of characters right now?

JasonEpica

YES. Must join ^_^

Name: Aileen Whitmore
    Race: Nord
    Class: Assassin/Thief
    Skills: Sneak, One handed, Pickpocketing, Lockpicking, Light Armor, Archery
    Weaponry: She always has a glass dagger on her, coated with poison, and is skilled with using it. She can also use a bow, but has trouble focusing with it.
    Appearance: Smaller body frame and very agile, about 5’7, with fairly standard Nordic features. This includes very light skin, fair hair, and sharp facial features. Her eyes are a light, almost golden brown, and her face freckles lightly in the sun.
    Personality: Aileen is not easy to get along with. She is arrogant, selfish, and enjoys bragging about her abilities. At her best, she is courageous and quick witted. At her worst, she is manipulative and rude. When she is on your side, Aileen is a powerful ally, but it’s getting her on your side is the problem. She is good at staying in the shadows and thieving, but she usually wants to kill her marks, making the Thieves Guild wary of appointing her. Aileen has no problem with backstabbing friends, because her experiences with friends in the past have ended sour. She is cautious of races that are not Nords.
    Backstory: Aileen grew up in Skyrim, in Falkthreath with her parents. Her parents were both Nords, and were firm on the belief that Nords were the better race, and so Aileen grew up with that. She left home at 16, deciding that she was far better than any others living in Falkthreath, and wanted to do something worthwhile. She lived in various places for several years, until she accidently killed somebody at the age of 19. Someone came running up to her and thanked her for it with words and gold. This amazing turnout made Aileen decide that this was what she enjoyed. She went around Skyrim, taking assassination jobs, and trying to get the attention of the Dark Brotherhood. Aileen also attempted to join the Thieves Guild, but after killing her mark, they decided that she should come back once she learned not to kill. Currently, Aileen lives wherever she can find, and is determined to become a renowned assassin, no matter what it takes.
    This is great!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Where are all the characters in the RP? It seems they're scattered everywhere xD We should try and bring them all together :) Though I'm not sure where to start my post, where's the majority of characters right now?

Riverwood right now, I think there are 3 there. There are one or two in Whiterun I believe, and there are two in Riverwood and one, mine, in Winterhold heading to Morthal. There may be others but I don't really have time to look.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    You sure? I kinda wanted us all to go our own way, making groups as we go.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    You sure? I kinda wanted us all to go our own way, making groups as we go.

Both good ideas. Maybe we could have something where all of us are gifted in some way, not dragonborn, and come together once and then go our seperate ways? Just suggesting.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Maybe there is some other threat even bigger than the dragons. Maybe we're all the... Wait for it... GIANTBORN!Or it could have to do with the civil war, maybe we all join up and fight each other and the other armies? Could even have to do with the Dragon Priests or one of the guilds, like the Companions, DB, etc. Then we all seperate, maybe some die, maybe some of us form groups in the aftermath. All that good stuff.