• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
But I don't think that Heimskr can get nailed based on his faith - it has to be something more concrete. Say...drug possession. ;)

Two words: shill job. :)

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I managed to squeeze out one more scene before departing on a camping trip.

We meet a decidedly more amoral character. 0o0
and it was awesome

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Ooooh yeah. I remember that now!

When Tanniel first entered Skyrim, she was a massive mess - and nobody who knows her now knows anything about that part of her life. She was introduced as a character just a little while after she'd started to get better, so the reader also doesn't know just how many obstacles she had to overcome at this stage of the game and how far she'd come since crossing the border.

There will be a future chapter on just that topic - mainly concentrating on her and Ralof's relationship in the past and what it will become in the present day.

Neriad13

Premium Member
UH HUH SUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.

facepalm.jpg

Actually, if Tanniel's ever going to have a boyfriend (something that I'm not definite on as of yet), it's going to be someone else entirely, who'll hopefully be introduced in either Chapter V or VI. With that said, I actually did draw a somewhat compromising picture of Tanniel and Ralof a few weeks ago. >.>

As for her name, I pronounce it "Tan-EE-ell" myself.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Someone else eh? Hm... well a few of my characters don't have anyone special in their lives yet. Send me a message and I'll make sure they get into contact with Tanniel. ;)

Kidding of course.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
Yay, finally finished your current work. Loved it. Was always tempted to kill Nazeem just to shut him up but never did because of my current play style.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Oh good! I've been saying it right!

It could've been worse. There was a time when I was considering naming her Tanngniortr, an old Norse name meaning "Tooth-Gnasher," and the name of one of Thor's goats. I actually went through an entire draft of the first chapter in which that was her name. But...there's just no way that rolls off the tongue, it's just as awkward to type and does not sound right on the character. So, I ended up reverting to the original name I had in mind, though I do still somewhat regard the tongue twister as her true name, for reasons that haven't been explained yet.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
It could've been worse. There was a time when I was considering naming her Tanngniortr, an old Norse name meaning "Tooth-Gnasher," and the name of one of Thor's goats. I actually went through an entire draft of the first chapter in which that was her name. But...there's just no way that rolls off the tongue, it's just as awkward to type and does not sound right on the character. So, I ended up reverting to the original name I had in mind, though I do still somewhat regard the tongue twister as her true name, for reasons that haven't been explained yet.

Haha. That's classic. :)

Neriad13

Premium Member
A few announcements:

- Chapter I now contains illustrations.

- Behold, the aforementioned hideousness. >.<

scan0002.png

I sketched this on a 15 minute break from work, without any references whatsoever and before I'd gotten new pens with more variation in line thicknesses. So much is wrong with it. XP But...that is indeed a scene from a future chapter. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts