Skyrim people, Y U SO STUPID!?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derpo

lol as title says, it baffles me that im a vampire clear as day, obvious as ever..Black eyes and dark orange pupils and people are just like G'day SIR! FINE DAY WERE HAVING WOULDN'T YOU SAY!? funniest part is falions cure quest, claiming his knowledge and expertise allows him to identify a vampire on sight as if its extremely hard to tell a vampire out. i dont look remotely human besides my skin! i look demonic!!!

U mad bro? But seriously the game would be irritating as a vamp if people recognised you as one instantly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
But Just because someone looks like they are into Emo music doesn't mean you should assume they are a vampire.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim

Read Immortal Blood, a book about a vampire hunter and his "teacher". Search the book shelves in Skyrim. It'll explain the different types of vampires in Tamriel. It will help you understand your type of Undead better.

Carmilla, a vampire novel written in 1872, 25 years before Bram Stoker published Dracula. In the book, Carmilla is normal in appearance. She has fangs, but that's it. She is not demonic by appearance. Her movements are languid during the day and she shape-shifts into a giant cat. Not all vampires need to look like 30 Days of Night. The demon that blends in well with society is the most feared. You let your guard down to the causal stranger, when that stranger is a lion ready to devour it's prey.

Derpo

U mad bro? But seriously the game would be irritating as a vamp if people recognised you as one instantly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Understandable. but i mean your eyes are almost on fire looking, or atleast mine are. i just dont understand why im "normal" in they're eyes. and thats just stage one.

Sevrin

Understandable. but i mean your eyes are almost on fire looking, or atleast mine are. i just dont understand why im "normal" in they're eyes. and thats just stage one.

If I recall, stage four is where recognition sets in...

Derpo

If I recall, stage four is where recognition sets in...
Then my games glitched cause in stage 1 to 4 i look basically the same black eyes burning oraange pupils. i think in stage 4 i get more of a gaunt face.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Then my games glitched cause in stage 1 to 4 i look basically the same black eyes burning oraange pupils. i think in stage 4 i get more of a gaunt face.

Yeah, the appearance doesn't change much unfortunately. Gaunt face is about it. My eyes are red though. A more visible change at Stage 4 would've been a lot better.

Pete

I'm currently playing a vamp right now. (Using a serious PC vamp mod too - see other post.) I like to think that when well feed, your true appearance is only noticeable to other vamps. You mask it to survive. Alva - the vamp in Morthal; recognizes you instantly - saying something like this is my town.

With that said, I would have loved to see vamps turn partially skeletal at stage 4. Sorta like a Draugr but not so much.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I'm currently playing a vamp right now. (Using a serious PC vamp mod too - see other post.) I like to think that when well feed, your true appearance is only noticeable to other vamps. You mask it to survive. Alva - the vamp in Morthal; recognizes you instantly - saying something like this is my town.

With that said, I would have loved to see vamps turn partially skeletal at stage 4. Sorta like a Draugr but not so much.

I agree. Especially since Immortal Blood describes them looking extremely noticeable by just the third day.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother