Xbox 360 Skyrim Nightblade Vampire.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowMage

Article Writer
I am making a Dunmer nightblade for dawnguard right now< and want some tips to help be a successful vampire.

Verac

Ugh that sucks, I think.
No pun lol, from what ive heard thus far from major digging it seems not much is changing besdies the way you feed. and the fact u can walk around at stage 4 without being attacked. if thats the case and u keep the passives i can help. i play a morag tong assassin who utilizes illusion and stealth 2 things vampires make heavy use of when you become a vampire u get 2 passive perks called champion of the night and something else. one boosts stealth by 25% the other boosts effectiveness of illusion by 25% your basically the same archetype as me so your main focus is illusion/stealth/bow illusion is key because if an enemy sees u, u can calm them walk up from behind and slit they're throats. or you can cast fury/frenzy to watch a group of enemies tear eachtoher apart and you can choose to use that as a distraction and run by or kill them as they are killing eachother. you WILL want dual casting for illusion as it makes things like fury stronger and work on bigger enemies. or calm. as for armor, i HIGHLY reccomend you do the thieves guild quests at lvl 32 ((the armor is leveled)) for the nightengale armor the hood boosts illusion by 15%. hope i helped.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts