• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Skyrim needs to add the option of seeing you opponent's level

Diisk

But those only paralyze, it's like my dart gun suggestion. A way to get by your enemies without killing. Simply just to incompasitate. Good for thieves guild considering they don't want you to kill.

Also it would be great for rp if your character doesn't like to kill others unnecessarily.

Epic Keith

But those only paralyze, it's like my dart gun suggestion. A way to get by your enemies without killing. Simply just to incompasitate. Good for thieves guild considering they don't want you to kill.

Also it would be great for rp if your character doesn't like to kill others unnecessarily.
Well, paralyses does kinda make them sleep... but sleep potion can be good. If you wanna sneak past someone without them knowing, level up sneak skill :p
I sneaked past Kodlak and Vilkas when they were talking to eachother and stole the Daedra Heart and left.

ShadowGambit

skyrim needs to add a reset perks option and change change character name option .

yeah, a kind of a sidequest to get a Dragon Stone for a full reset. That you be nice.

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
More facial expressions for the Dragonborn. I hate killcams because my Dragonborn is always just 0____0 no matter what. Beheading a Thalmor Justiciar? Impaling a Forsworn Briarheart? Bashing a troll's head in? No reaction whatsoever. Just dead eyes and a straight mouth. Ugh.

Also, more personalization in how you're treated by NPCs depending on which race you play. It's kind of strange that Khajiit aren't allowed inside city walls... except your Khajiit who is let in without question. Obviously you'd need to be allowed in to cities to play 99% of the game, but there should be some sort of additional dialogue from guards that references how they're bending the rules for you.

You've made a great point...more facial expressions are required not only for the dragonborn but also for other npcs. When I talk to them they only shake their heads and move their lips, with no matching movement. Not to mention we can't look at the guard's faces when they praise us, or when they make a snide remark.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Skyrim Needs to Add:

an "Already Learned" text on Spellbooks as you are shopping.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Then if you want it that intense you should ask for pedophiles, limb ripping, excessive gore, pregnancy(I want this, it's so weird no one is pregs in Skyrim), baby killing, more executions, child violence, slave selling, child slavery, child labor.

I hate to quote a very old post, but slave selling would work in Skyrim. Slavery is very real in Tamriel.

In all seriousness, better marriage. All it is right now is "DERP AELA I KILD THAT WOLF DO U LUV M3 NOA?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
WAIT... I'm confused... are they able to put spears in? Or not... :confused:

I think Howard is being a lying little b*tch like he always does.

3> 3> 3>

Epic Keith

I hate to quote a very old post, but slave selling would work in Skyrim. Slavery is very real in Tamriel.

In all seriousness, better marriage. All it is right now is "DERP AELA I KILD THAT WOLF DO U LUV M3 NOA?
Slavery can work, but the world seems to frown on it like pedophilia

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Spears. Nuff said.

TheDovahkiin

THIS MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL TRIGGERING CONTENT. BE WARN!

Skyrim needs to add S.E.X. This game is suppose to be rated M for mature, and theirs no sex scenes anywhere. No, if anyone is wondering, I don't get off by watching pixels fu**. Adding the ability to have sex in the game is a beneficial to increase RP experience. If you're a bad guy you can rape NPC characters. Depending on your sneak skill if theirs a nearby guard (even outside) you will receive a bounty of 500 dollars for sexual assault. For being a good guy you can have the ability to have sex with your spouse.

Another beneficial for adding Sex in the game is that you can impregnate a NPC woman or if your character is a woman that you can get pregnant. After a while you notice that your stamina reduces due to the pregnancy. After a certain days that past a courier would come running up to you and proceed to congratulate you on being a dad. He will then give you a letter of explanation.

Oh and I also want Skyrim to add in a brothel that you can start up by talking to a couple of the members of the thieves guild.

If you're running Skyrim on a PC you can download, and then install a mod to make horses run faster :) Faster Horses at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community
No. My dad wouldn't let me play Skyrimm no more. So no.

TheDovahkiin

No offense but Skyrim is for older people. Rated M for mature. Kids shouldn't be playing it.
I know, but for other people like me, besides, Rape is amoral.

I would really like to see short swords make a return, and a "Hardcore" mode, similar to what they did in Fallout New Vegas. Where you have to eat, sleep and drink water to survive.

Maybe even a few cut-scenes for various important quests?

Breton

Skyrim needs to add better dialogue options and interactions with your spouse. Your spouse is currently little more than someone who gives you a daily allowance and a home-cooked meal.