Skyrim level cap?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Whats the highest lvl you can get to in Skyrim??

PsyLens

Atomsk
This is my question exactly. they say 81 and after 50 you pass the soft cap so its harder to level up. But its capped when all your skills reach 100 because you can't level up anymore. But I just wondered if you can exploit the Lover stone (or mage, warrior, thief) to level up higher than 81 due to the % changes. But I got no replies :sadface:

shelder

This is my question exactly. they say 81 and after 50 you pass the soft cap so its harder to level up. But its capped when all your skills reach 100 because you can't level up anymore. But I just wondered if you can exploit the Lover stone (or mage, warrior, thief) to level up higher than 81 due to the % changes. But I got no replies :sadface:

those stones dont give u extra exp to ur total lvl, they just lvl up the skills faster (ex. warrior stone = 20% more exp so all WARRIOR skills lvl up 20% faster, same with lover stone which lvls up skills 15% faster, doesnt give 15% more exp to over-all lvl)

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Thx guys!!!!

Mine

After a very long while of studying I have concluded that there is no way to pass level 81.5 :sadface:
I also created this account just to show you my rangers stuff ;)

Whats the highest lvl you can get to in Skyrim??
People only believe it's lvl. 81 but its not, the levels do not end. If you get a skill to lvl. 100 just turn the skill legendary (sets skill back to lvl. 15) and the skill can lvl. up indefinatly meaning non-ending levels for your skills, which levels up your charactor, there for there is no max lvl. :) Hope I helped. (I play xbox so to turn a skill to legendary on Xbox you go to the skills in the charactor menu and press "Y" on a lvl. 100 skill. You should see a button above the skill saying which button to press to make it legendary.)

81 is the answer you are looking for. Once you have reached lvl 81 every skill you have will have reached 100 and you can therefore level no further.
Unless you turn your skills to legendary whichs turns the skill back to lvl. 15 and allowing you to lvl. up the skill indefinatly so the skill can be rank infinite (Would take a lifetime) ranking you up with it pass lv.l 81, i just recently found this out and am about 3 xp. from lvl. 82. Hope I helped. :)

Iveri Sarothil

Patch 1.9 solves all. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts