• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

paul massa

I got a strange situation recently when I first log into skyrim the game goes into third person automatically and in a few more seconds the entire game goes black like the screen flickers black and back into the game like a tremendous lighting issue and this is with no mods and vanilla game as I get into the game and my pc pops into third person and then the screen goes dark and lights up and it flickers like this and cant move around without out it getting worse and wonder if anyone else has this kind of issue as I checked my mouse and keyboard first and so this is not any issues with these and wonder if it has to do with the latest nvidia drivers 331.65 or anything and anyone else experience this

JClarke1953

First, slow down and take a breath, okay? :-)

If you can, break up what you wrote into sentences?

Do you have any mods or whatnot installed? Also, post your PC hardware so that a PC user out here can let you know what to look for, or what might be going on.

Hope you are able to find out what's happening. We know it can be frustrating.

paul massa

no mods right now I uninstalled them all but my own races mod and the alternate start mod i have 12 gigs of ram and winds 7 and what not

utael

Do a fresh install "completely remove skyrim" remember to back up your saves.