• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

trafloflo

fluffing breakdown on skyrim i had a lvl 40 guy on expert without cheats and what happens im stuck i cant fluffing get out of the fluffing elderscroll what the fluff do i have to do and i want to fluffing kill the makers of this game im realy sick of it they made a bad game with a good idea, seriously i i dont get an answer on this how to get rid of it im going to start breaking other peoples skyrim games

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Easy now.....
Which System are you playing on?
Is the scene frozen or are people still moving yet the scene is not advancing? We need a little more info as to what is actually happening before we can help. (There are quite a few "Stuck in Alduin's Bane" glitches that I know of)
As for right now the only thing I can suggest is reloading a previous save. (This would have been answered faster in the "Help" section BTW)

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
I agree, you would have gotten a faster answer in the "Skyrim Help" section.

But if you give us some more details we'll be able to help more. Although as @Gearuvagen said, re-loading a previous save usually fixes most minor bugs.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts