• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

I left the Dragon Elder Scroll in its gold casing in Mzark within Blackreach. I had a helluva time going back after it, especially since there was no quest point to go back to the Tower. I ended finding a YouTube on how to get to the Tower.

Embarrassing as hell!!! Lol!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I left Lydia locked in a chamber in a barrow for 2 weeks (I had whirlwinded through before the gates slammed down and totally forgot she was with me). I went back to get her, but I don't think she talked to me for a month afterward. :)

Rimfaxe96

I searched Volkihar for the portal to the Soul Cairn, without going to the balcony to activate the Fast Travel location.
It costed a lot of nerves to get back there again, it's worse than any labyrinth and those exploding statues don't make it better.

Kaelbu

I didn't leave the elder scroll, but I did accidentally leave the cube thing (having a real hard time remembering what it's called) in Blackreach. Thankfully I hadn't left the elevator yet, so I just went back down. For some reason I always dread having to navigate down to Blackreach, so I was punching myself for almost having to do it all over again.
And I always feel embarrassed when I'm fighting something or in a brawl and accidentally hit a citizen (or their livestock) and then have all the townsfolk beating me up. "I didn't mean to! No! I'm the good guy!"

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
What are you embarrassed about the most in Skyrim?

I accidentally left Wuuthrad in Ysgramor's Tomb. :oops:

Oops I just did that. But I'm wrapping up this character so I guess I'll just let it go.

Wildroses

My first ever attempt at Bleak Falls Barrows, I looted Arvel of his journal, read it, thought: "Oh I'm so clever! I know exactly what to do with this claw!"

I was all the way to the puzzle door when I realised clever, clever me had left the claw I knew what to do with on Arvel's body. I had to walk all the way back to fetch it.

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
I remember entering Markarth for the first time with one character I had. The forsworn assassin drew his blade and advanced towards the imperial woman.... I drew my bow and fired.... completely missed the forsworn and instead planted that arrow firmly in the imperial girl's neck.... yeah... I didnt feel like much of a marksman that day..lol

ShadowHunter

The first time I played Skyrim it took my almost 2 hours to find Whiterun

One time when I was fighting Alduin at The Throat of the World I kept accidentally hitting Paarthurnax with Dragonrend

I still get lost in Markarth and I have played like 10 characters, it is like a maze to me still lol

Chadonraz

What are you embarrassed about the most in Skyrim?

I accidentally left Wuuthrad in Ysgramor's Tomb. :oops:

How is that embarrassing? I've never taken the axe back from Ysgramor, because I feel it would be wrong somehow.
"Return Wuuthrad to Ysgramor", like Vilkas says. :)

My first character spent ages trying to scale the Whiterun city walls, because I couldn't figure out how to get in.
In BFB I didn't realize I needed to loot Arvel's body until I got to the claw door. Also, the Draugr were something horribly scary, and I simply ran past them whenever I could. :D

I only recently (read: yesterday) figured out that the name Shor's Stone most likely refers to the god Shor, and Nirnroot to Nirn. :rolleyes:

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
i forgot i had a map and got lost in the mountains between markath and folkreath.......it was so stupid he wprst part is i changed my equipment at least 5 times during that process so map popped up at least 5 times in front of my face...
the other embarrasing thing i did was got stuck between to rocks and tried to get out for so long my game auto saved all my other auto saves and i had to start over with that character...i was so embarrased and once i got killed by a fox i cast fury on...

JoeReese

When I led Saadia to the Al Akir, thinking she was going to be taken back to Hammerfell, and then I saw him shoot her with a spell and she fell over, I thought he killed her. I cut his head off, and then realized he'd only paralyzed her. Oops. Sorry 'bout that, dude.

Tyer032392

I am not kidding, but I got one shot by a Mud Crab when I fell from a good height. Bet that damn crab was thinking "Finally, I get revenge for that jerk killing all my fellow crabs :mad: "